Party

Offensive words.

Robin:

"OW!" I hissed trying to see what Vance was doing when he jerked my head to the left by my hair.

"Well if you would stop moving!" He said finishing putting my hair in a bun.

"It looks good V, you did a good job" Bruce said walking over to Vance giving him a hug.

"Thanks how downstairs look?" Vance said pulling away from their hug. 

"Good I just gotta put the rest of the food out." Bruce said smiling like usual. I started to pick at my hair when I felt someone smack the back of my head.

"Don't pick at it that took me an hour Arellano!" Vance turning to walk downstairs.

"You wanna call Finney?" Bruce asked staying behind.

"Yeah whatever," I said standing up from my chair and masking my way down the stairs. I picked up the phone and dialed Finneys number. I wrapped the cord to the phone around my finger and waited for it to pick up.

"Hello?" Finns sweet voice answered. 

"Hey querido" (darling) I said wrapping my finger around the cord to the phone. 

"Oh hey Rob Gwen and I will be over there shortly she's still getting dressed." He said giggling a bit.

"Ok I just wanted to check on you. Love you" I said 

"I love you too Rob" he said before hanging up the phone. I walked over to the couch and thirty minutes later guests started showing up. Bruce and Vance left me to dance. I jumped at the feeling of someone standing behind me. 

"HOLY FUCK!" I jumped.

"Woah calm down Rob it's just me!" I took a moment to stare at Finney. He looked so cute. He was wearing a white hoodie and black ripped jeans with a cross necklace on. My happiness was short lived when Donna walked up beside Finn. 

"Hi Robin! Can I talk to you alone?" She said standing behind Finn. 

"Ummm," I hesitated looking around the room for Bruce or Vance. When I was grabbed by the wrist and dragged into a small room in Bruce's house. 

"What the hell!" I shouted.

"Would just stop being bitter of me for two damn minutes!" Donna shouted. She kinda caught me off guard.

"I know you like Finney." She said crossing her arms. I was ready to punch her through floor when I remembered she's Finneys friend.

"Did he tell you that?" The cold tone in my voice. 

"Kind of, he said he loves you and that he feared he'd loose you because of me. I'm just here to say I'm not interested in Finney at all. In fact he's not even in the ballpark of what I'm interested in." She said rolling her eyes.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Robin, I don't like guys!" She said clearly anxious.

"Oh" I spoke.

"Yeah, your actually the only other person who knows other than Finney." She said.

"Well thanks Donna and sorry for being such a asshole." I said fidgeting with my shirt.

"Look Robin, Finneys is the sweetest most caring person ever. If you two don't stay together I don't think Finney would love anyone else." She said poking her nail into my shirt.

"Thanks Don I'll keep that in mind." I said smiling.

"Don I like that nickname." She said opening the door and walking out. We found Finn standing in the same spot he was earlier tapping his foot waiting for us.

"Hey Finn, guess who's friends now." Donna said standing beside me and Finney. 

"Really!? My best friend and boyfriend are friends now!" He said excitedly and wrapped me and Donna into a hug.

"Alright! Couples grab whoever the fuck you're here with and get to dancing!" Vance's voice shouted from the doorway.

"He's clearly drunk." Finney said giggling to himself.

"Yup, hey do you wanna go outside instead of doing this lovey dovey shit." I said pointing to the dance floor.

"Yeah, dances have always been Gwen's thing. I mean look at her." Finn said pointing to Gwen and Donna dancing together.

"Alright come on then," I said grabbing his hand and walking him upstairs. We found a balcony and started lighting cigarettes. I was leaning over the balcony when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked over to see Finn resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Hey Rob."

"Mm?" 

"Do you think we'll always be together?" Finn said.

"Finney," I said grabbing his waist and his chin making him look up at me.

"Nothing in this world will ever keep us apart. No time or space or anyone. Got it?." I said.

 "Yeah Robin I get it." Finney said grabbing my face and kissing me. I leaned into kiss and we stayed like that for a good bit until I snapped my head towards the balcony door to see Vance and Bruce standing there. Vance walked over and pushed me and Finney over to side of the balcony with his hip.

"Move damnit." Vance said pulling a lighter out and stealing a cigarette.

"V they aren't rag dolls don't shove them like that!." Bruce said shouting like a parent. He went to rest his head on Vance's shoulder when Gwen and Donna walked out onto the balcony as well.

"I'll drive you guys home okay?" Bruce said stealing Vance's van keys.

"It's getting past his bed time anyway." Bruce said picking Vance up and walking him towards the stairs.

"Come on guys." Gwen said walking towards the stairs. We followed her downstairs and into the van and waited for Bruce to tell people to get out of his house that the party was over. He drove us home and then drove Vance back to his house. I fell asleep clutching a pillow and looking forward to school so I could see Finney again. 

Finney:

I was walking to school with Robin when something shoved into me causing me to fall. I turned around to see a little boy with brown hair and was crying.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you" he said getting up to walk away when he was stopped by Matty.

"Oh look, another Faggot." He said smirking. The boy look terrified he back up a little running into Robin. Before I could say anything Robin grabbed Matty and began punching him. I went to check on the little boy who had a cut above his eyebrow.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked taking out my first aid kit. He just slightly nodded and littered his hair so I could disinfect it.

"What's your name?"

"G-griffin"

"Well griffin are walking alone or with a friend." 

"No, I don't have any friends." I felt bad for this kid.

"Well do want to be friends with us?." I said pointing to Robin.

"Sure thank you." He said smiling.