"Nervous?"

Warning this chapter includes: offensive words, assault, and violence.

Vance: 

I was walking Bruce home since he didn't live that far from me. "They are so cute together" Bruce said pointing to Robin and Finney holding hands walking ahead of us. I interlocked our hands together,

 "you nervous?" I said with a snarky voice.

"No!" He shrieked 

"Alright cutie"

We made it to Bruce and Finneys houses which weren't that far apart actually.

"You like him, don't you?" Robin said as we walked to Robins house.

"Yeah, and you like Finney so shut up!" I said. Robin chuckled and walked to his front yard flipping me off. I walked to my house almost busting through the door. "Vance hon,what's wrong?" My mom said.

"I think I like someone" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh Vance honey who's the lucky girl?"

"Guy." I corrected her, tears about to run down my face. She didn't yell at me yet? She set her tea towel down and walked towards me. "Do you hate me?" I muttered. "Vance honey nothing in this world would make me hate you, your my world" she sad wrapping me into a huge hug. I hugged my mother back and cried tears of joy that she supported me. "Now who's the lucky guy?" She said pulling away from the hug. "His name is Bruce, Bruce Yamada, he's really smart and pretty and he's great at baseball. "You should ask him out silly" she said grinning from ear to ear. I would but I had to find out if he was gay or not.

Robin:

I walked through the house with the six little shits in my hands asleep. I walked to Riley's room since that's where they were going to be staying until my aunt picked them up in the morning. I was walking to my own room when I thought about Finney I wondered if his dad was mad at him  or not for staying out long and with me. I had the feeling Mr. Blake and I weren't going to get along. I wish Finney didn't have to live in that situation, especially with Gwen being only 2 years younger than him. I eventually fell asleep thinking of Finney. I woke up and got dressed and headed out of the door to walk to school with Vance. I seen Vance walking hand in hand with Bruce waiting for me. "Hey!" I said running up to them like a five year old kid.

"Shouldn't you be sucking face with Finney?" Vance said laughing

"Shut up perra!" I said blushing hard. Bruce just laughed and we finally made it to Finn's house. I was excited as we hadn't since seen each other since Wednesday afternoon. "Hey Rob!" He said coming out of the house and shutting the door behind him. "Hey Finn" I said throwing my arm over his shoulder and walking with him to school. Bruce and Vance following close behind us.

Finney:

I probably looked like a tomato when Robin through his arm around my shoulder. I held his dangling hand and we walked to school together. He put his arm back down to his side when we approached the building, I gave him a small smile of understanding why he took his arm back as to not let everyone know the truth about us. Sadly though his plan didn't really work as Matty still approached us in the hallway anyway.

"Awww did the two faggots get embarrassed to walk to school together" he sneered. I saw Robins cute blush melt away and be replaced with anger."Matty can you do us all a big favor and shut the hell up?" Vance said in a pissed off voice causing the whole hallway to laugh at Mattys stupid ass. Vance looked more mad as he was Clutching Bruce's hand tighter. I knew Matty was planning something by the way he looked at me. Something was coming and I knew it. I managed to make it to through first period without getting any harassment from Matty and his shit head friends that sadly didn't last though, I went to use the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I heard the door to the bathroom open. I dried my hands and went to turn to leave when I was shoved to the ground by Matty. I tried to scream to get something out but was stopped by one of Matty's friends covering my mouth tightly so I wouldn't alert a teacher or anyone for that matter. 

"Shut up shithead! Let him speak" Matty said giving me a horrible smile. The other boy took his hand from my mouth and let me speak.

"What did I ever do to you!?" I screamed.

"You and your stupid Mexican boyfriend happened to me! Now I'm going to teach you and Robin a little lesson about what happens when you mess with Matty" he said taking something from his Jean pocket. I knew what that was and what he was going to do with it. He pulled out a pocket knife and started carving something into my skin. I couldn't do anything but cry and pray someone would come through the bathroom door I didn't even care who. Robin, Gwen, Bruce, hell even Vance just someone anyone.  I must have passed out from the loss of blood because I woke up laying down in a hospital bed with four nurses screams blaring in my ears as they were running to get me help. I heard familiar voices echoing through my head, three very familiar voices. 

{Hey guys I thought I needed to right a chapter that would piss you off and leave you on a cliffhanger lol. I try and post some stuff more today but if not tonight definitely tomorrow I got so excited for this chapter I woke up and started writing more at 2:00 in the morning. Anyway I love you guys and thank you such for all the votes, reads love and support I'm so blessed to have y'all as my readers! I don't deserve y'all! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ☺️✌️❤️}