You told her?

Robin:

I woke up to gentle shaking on my shoulder. I looked up to see Vance turned around in the drivers seat shaking me awake. "Robin wake up, I gotta get home" he said taking his hand back to the stirring wheel. "Ok I'm going. Goodnight Vance thanks for taking me to see Finney" "Your welcome kid I enjoy it" he said rolling his window back up and driving away. I smiled walking up to the front porch and getting my key out of my bag. I opened the door and very quietly and  stepped inside. "Where have you been?" I shot my head to see a very sleepy Mary standing behind me holding a glass of milk. 

"Visiting Finney. Did you and Riley eat?" I said going to get some food from the fridge. "You mean going to see your boyfriend?" I shot my head towards her flustered. How did she find out? "H- how do you know about me and Finney?" I said scared she wouldn't except me.

"Come on Rob, you weren't going to keep this from me forever I'm your sister." She said sitting her glass in the sink. "Also I might have read your diary" she said laughing a little. "YOU WHAT!?" I shrieked flicking her fore head. "SHHHH! Rileys still asleep shitface!" She whispered shouted. "I love you Robin and being gay is nothing to be ashamed of, I mean I swing both ways" she said wrapping me into a hug I hugged her back smiling into her chest. "I love you Mary" I said quietly. "I love you too, Robin goodnight." She said walking back to her room. I decided not to eat anything and just go to sleep. I fell asleep shortly after hitting the hay. 

Vance:

"So she knows now?" I said looking at robin for a second then turning my head back to the road. "Yeah she's a noisy little shit" he said angrily. "And she found out how?" 

"The noisy bitch went into my room and read my diary!" He shouted. I laughed at how mad my best friend was getting. "I'm glad she was supportive" I said turning my eyes back to the road. "Yeah I guess," he said shyly. He was blushing like crazy. 

"Hey Vance?" Robin said changing the subject.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you? Do you like Bruce?" He said I could feel my face heat up.

"Yeah Robin he's a good friend" I muttered.

"No I mean like as a boyfriend" he said quietly.

"Yeah Robin what gave it away?" I said not taking my eyes off of the road.

"It's no surprise Vance, me and Gwen both see the way you two look at each other. I'll see ya at lunch Kay?" He said stepping out of the van and grabbing his stuff. I nodded slowly and blushed thinking of Bruce he was just so perfect I couldn't wait to tell him how I felt. 

Finney:

I woke up late and looked over to the clock hanging on the wall of my hospital room. "12:00" I spoke to myself. I waited in bed a little playing with my thumbs when I heard the door to room my open. "Hey Finney your dad dropped you off some clothes" my nurse said walking over to me and sitting the clothes on the bed. "Do want to go get dressed and get some food?" I slowly nodded my head and she helped me to the bathroom connected to the room. I walked out wearing some black ripped jeans and a white t shirt. She walked beside me and opened the door to the cafeteria. I looked around seeing mostly old people and newborn babies with their moms. I went and got my food and began to walk out when I was stopped by my nurse. "Are you not going to eat in here?" She said spinning me around slightly. I nodded my head no and walked back towards the elevator to get back to my room. I was happy I got to eat in my room everyday I  never liked talking to anyone that wasn't Robin or someone Robin knew. I set the food down on the beside table and crawled into the bed. I got the food and started eating, I soon finished it and set the empty tray on the table. I decided to watch some cartoons to wait for Robin and Gwen to get out of school. When I finished watching cartoons I looked back over to the clock and  it read 2:30 I still had to wait for Robin and Gwen a little longer so I decided to take a nap. I missed them so much and I had just seen them yesterday.

Bruce: 

Today we were going to see Finney again. The bell finally rung I and was packing up my stuff when a short girl with curly blond hair and a pink jacket walked up to my desk. "Hey Bruce are you free tonight?" She asked with anticipation.

"No I'm sorry I have to go friends in the hospital" I said throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking away. "Well what about to tomorrow?" 

"No again, I'm sorry I have plans to hang with my friend" I said walking a bit faster to get away from her. 

"Oh so you'd rather hang out with Vance the Faggot hopper?" I turned around and snatched her wrist bringing her close to my face.

"Yeah I'd rather hang out him any day than hang out with a wannabe Barbie!" I let her wrist go and walked away to head to Vance's van. I ran up to him and the F word immediately left my mind when I seen the tall blond haired boy and his adorable smile. I ran up to him and gave him big hug wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his arms go around my waist and he tighten the hug. We were soon interrupted by Robin and Gwen singing

"Bruce and Vance, sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" I smiled listening to them chant Vance quickly shut them up though. He was bright pink.

"If you two idiots wanna see Finney I suggest you shut up!" He said opening the passenger side door for me to step in. He shut the door behind me and walked over to his side of the van I smiled knowing how much I loved him. And he drove away from the school and towards the hospital.

{hey luvs, I'm going to visit some family so I'll update you guys tonight on another chapter depending on how tired I am. Also Finney is getting out of the hospital soon so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wrote this with a headache so sorry if its crappy I'm trying. Anyway I love you guys and stay safe! ♥️❤️♥️}