001.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐒IN𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 just recently moved to Boston, Massachusetts from Los Angeles, California to live with her aunt, Natasha, and her aunt's daughter, Kendall. It took Bianca two weeks of convincing for her to finally say 'yes' to temporarily moving to Boston. Her mother, Vanessa, is a neurosurgeon who is barely at home to take care of her daughter - she felt guilty for not being with her all the time due to being called in at the hospital every day, so Vanessa discussed something with her sister, Natasha.

Vanessa wanted Bianca to spend her senior year in another state, to which the teenage girl has yet to familiarize herself to. She was undeniably bitter when her mother disclosed the plan to her, thinking she wanted to 'get rid of her.' She didn't speak to the matriarch for a few days, letting the anger and resentment take over. However, after a long, long discussion with her mother about why this was a 'good' thing for Bianca, the teenager finally gave in. Vanessa knew she hadn't been much of a mother to her daughter because of her profession in the way, and the only solution she could think of was to send Bianca away to Boston with her aunt and cousin.

It is now the month of October, and Bianca is starting school a month later than everyone else. With her arrival being in mid-September, she figured why not just wait until the next month to begin school and not stress herself out after just moving in. Her cousin, Kendall, is the only person she knows in Boston who's her age and as much as she loves Kendall, she wants to meet new people and get to know them as well.

She has laid out rules for herself during her limited time in Boston such as don't do any illicit activities, don't get mixed in with the wrong crowd, and so on-but the number one rule she pledges to never break is...

Don't fall in love.

Love is a waste of time, her mother would always say to Bianca ever since her father's infidelity came to light when she was seven. Since then, she took that as a reason to never get close to a boy. All because of her father's malfeasance, she has villainized every single boy who tries to get close. Even the nice ones.

"Bee, wake up, we have school." The exhausted teenager stirs and groans in her sleep, pulling the duvet cover over her head, not wanting to be pestered. "Wake the fuck up."

"Go away," she grumbles. Kendall sighed, walking away to which bianca smiled when she heard her cousin's footsteps fade away as she walked further, making her fall asleep once more. Not even a minute later, Bianca feels the thick duvet ripped from her and a cold splash of water hit her face, though she does not react at all.

The girl is a deep sleeper. Not even an earthquake can wake her up.

"Get up or I'm gonna eat all the waffles." Bianca's eyes opened wide as she got up from her bed without hesitation. "That's all you needed to say to wake me up. All that water pouring was so unnecessary." Kendall sighs as she leaves the room, giving the girl some privacy and time to freshen up.

It's Bianca's first day of school and she's been anxious since yesterday about it. endless what-ifs have been flowing around her mind which is not helping her in any shape or form.