015.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A POUNDING HEADACHE, that is the first thing bianca was greeted with in the morning. events from last night flash in her mind, groaning as everything comes back to her. though it is friday, it feels like it is saturday and bianca does not feel like going to school hungover, and on the verge of death. she reaches to rub her eye to take the tiredness away, but she pauses when she feels her clumped up mascara on her lashes. she forgot to remove all her makeup prior to sleeping and immediately just crashed on her bed, still in her party clothes and her heels on.

i'm never drinking again, she thinks.

looking at the clock, she reads 11:09 a.m. there is no point in going to school if she's already two hours late. groaning, she rolls around her bed, processing everything that happened last night - from drinking her life away to interlocking lips with a dreamboat. bianca blushes at the image of conrad flashing in her mind - who would've thought a boy she just met could have such an effect on her already.

right as she was thinking about conrad, she received a text from him.

conrad: good morning bee
( 11:09am )

conrad: do you wanna get lunch w me?
( 11:10am )

the girl smiles widely, her mood suddenly altering from fatigue to joyous. without hesitating, she responds with a 'yes' and leaves her comfortable bed to get herself freshened and dolled up. she takes a relaxing shower, and then does her morning routine and makeup before deciding on what to wear. it took her a while to settle for a black tube-top that rests just below her belly button and a pair of navy blue cargo pants that fit loosely around her legs and sit just above her hips. spraying a coconut scented fragrance around her frame, bianca smiles as she admires herself in the mirror.

shortly after, conrad arrives, ringing the doorbell to let her know he is here. this surprised the girl - with chris, he would just honk a few times to signal his arrival or text her a dry 'here' message. with a soft smile, she unlocks the door, greeting conrad whilst putting on the last pair of her earrings.

"hey," conrad greets with a lazy grin. bianca takes a quick glimpse of his outfit; a simple white tee underneath his school varsity jacket with his last name embroidered on the left sleeve where his bicep is, and simple black cargo pants. his hair is styled so elegantly, most likely with some hair products to keep it in place, with a strand hanging over his forehead. bianca fights the urge to blurt out hot like she did last night.

"hi. you look. . . really good," bianca grows flustered.

"so do you," conrad responds, his eyes wandering around her figure in a respectful manner and not in a way that would make her uncomfortable under his stare. the two walk together to his car, him opening the door for her before getting inside as well. conrad offers his phone to her, letting her decide whatever song she would like to play. right away the mellow beat of entertainer by zayn begins to play through the stereo, bianca sighing happily as it fills her ears. she sings a long with the artist, not even caring if her voice sounded horrendous. she pretends conrad's phone is her microphone, singing to him whilst he chuckles with a lopsided grin, his eyes glancing over at her ever so often. because the lyrics are somewhat repetitive, it doesn't take long for him to catch on and mouth the words to the song along with bianca.