028.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄, 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

BIANCA IS GETTING READY for tonight's party at Jesiah's house for his birthday. It has been hours since her epiphany that she pledges provoked a pounding headache that not even painkillers could diminish. Dealing with big feelings has never been something she is good at ever since she learned to disconnect from feeling anything after the negligence she endured with her mother when she was younger. She tends to bypass confronting her feelings and will do anything in her power to repress them until she is ready to come to terms with them. Even though Bianca finally admitted to herself that she likes Chris, she still owes Conrad an explanation of everything. They have not spoken in weeks, and she cannot help but feel worse that he makes it looks so easy to ignore her. She had tried her fairest to contact him before but eventually, she gave up because no response is also a response.

Finalizing her makeup routine with the lip gloss that glistens even under horrendous lighting, Bianca stares at herself once more in her vanity mirror. Dressed in a white Vivienne Westwood corset top, a black mini skirt, and a pair of black platform heels. She smiles at her reflection, feeling adequate about herself. She adjusts the silver cross necklace around her neck, forgetting that it does not actually belong to her sometimes.

Walking to Kendall's room, the sound of her heels echoes in the golden-lit corridor. "Kenny, let's go. I'm ready."

"Give me a second," Kendall murmurs, her full concentration on lining her lips perfectly with a lip pencil-her face just mere inches away from the handheld mirror in her hand. She pivots herself to Bianca, adjusting her outfit and flattening any wrinkles as she presents herself. "Now, be honest. Do I look hot enough to pull a guy or a girl tonight?"

In a black corset top, a mini skirt with many layers of sheer fabric enough to be opaque, and a pair of Louis Vuitton sandals with heels high enough to give her a new height; Kendall could pull more than one boy or girl this evening if she really wanted to.

"Even more if you're feeling frisky tonight," Bianca chuckles. "C'mon, let's go. I need a shot or ten."

The drive to Jesiah's abode was not too far. It is a gated neighborhood with houses the size of a palace. Jesiah's place was not hard to find-it was the only house that had music blaring and both girls were able to hear it one block away. His driveway is filled with cars, blocking one another whilst the rest were parked along the sidewalk that goes three houses down. Exiting the car, the two linked arms as they head inside.

Immediately, they are greeted with the warmth inside the house along with sweaty bodies bumping into them left and right. Lights are illuminated with the exception of purple LEDs around the residence, making it hard to recognize faces in such dim lighting. Kendall spots the kitchen where the drinks are, her eyes brightening as well as her smile, pulling Bianca with her. The brunette stumbles on her feet as she gets dragged away, apologizing to those she bumps into.

"Ah, heaven." Kendall instantly grabs herself a red shot cup and fills it up with Grey Goose vodka. She downs it without a second thought, not even grimacing at the bitter taste.

Meanwhile, Bianca fills hers with Fireball, gulping it whilst a shiver runs down her spine at the intense bitter cinnamon aftertaste. The strong flavor burns her throat just right, making her crave more. She does not resist the impulse to supply her cup with more and gulp it down instantly. Bianca repeats this two more times, her vision getting a little fuzzy but not too much to the point where she is seeing double of everything.