017.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[ happy ramadan to those who celebrate!
just a warning to those who are celebrating
ramadan that there will be some cursing in this
chapter. i tried to keep it to a minimum so
i think there's only a few swear words in this. ]

ᥫ᭡

THE NEXT MORNING, Bianca awakens wrapped around her blanket, still wearing the clothes from last night. Lifting her hand up to rub her eyes, she pauses, realizing that her mascara is gone. All she remembers from yesterday is resting her eyes for a moment by the bay window - Chris must've moved her to her own bed. It's a surprise to her that he took the time to relocate her to somewhere more comfortable along with taking off her makeup whilst she was slumbering.

Groaning, Bianca gets up from her bed to freshen up only to pause abruptly when she sees her sketchbook left open and sitting atop the bay window nook. Like a deer caught in headlights, Bianca is frozen in her spot on the bed as she stares blankly at the bay window. There's not a doubt in her mind that Chris saw her drawing of him. Though instead of feeling embarrassed for being caught, she is curious as to what he thought of the portrait.

She grabs her sketchbook to put it back where it was before - atop the surface of her vanity. Staring at her reflection, Bianca frowns at how exhausted she looks with her puffy eyes, slightly evident eye bags, disheveled chestnut colored hair and also a few red spots that have surfaced from under her skin.

Saturday is one of her favorite days. Waking up on a Saturday morning is like a reward for surviving a whole week of torture at school. Saturday is quite like taking a brief break because Friday has passed, and you have one more weekend day before getting hit with reality again.

And so, Bianca decides that today will be a day dedicated to herself which includes going on a stroll down town square and spoiling herself with items that seem appealing to her. After finishing her usual morning routine, Bianca decides to touch up a little with a bit of concealer to minimize the redness of her blemishes, some mascara to make her siren eyes stand out, and a layer of lip gloss to make her lips look hydrated and a bit plump.

In her closet, Bianca picks out the perfect yet simple outfit for today; a white spaghetti-strapped cropped tank top, a pair of high-waisted and wide-legged blue jeans that go past her ankles and rest just on top of her feet, and a knitted white cardigan with three buttons, different patterns and accents of black along the hem of the clothing as well as grey-colored embroidered stars on either sleeve. On the left side of the cardigan is a badge stitched to it with the writing folklore album on it.

Going back to her vanity, Bianca grabs a few gold rings from the small vintage china plate with a floral design. She inserts an emerald cut ruby ring on her middle finger, a heart-shaped signet ring on her forefinger, and a special ring made by her grandfather who engraved gold to form a bee for her ring that she always places on her ring finger. As for her necklace, she puts on a simple gold chain necklace with a small heart locket - inside of it is a picture of her black-and-rust Doberman dog, Dracula or Drac for short, who has been her best friend since she was little and is most likely missing her from Los Angeles.