014.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

BIANCA STUMBLES HER way inside the house. with the room spinning before her, it is difficult to walk straight especially in her heels. after bumping into a few people and pushing past their sweaty bodies, she finds the kitchen. the sight of the alcohol bottles just sitting atop the counter makes her salivate - without much thought, she goes to line herself up three shot cups and filling them up like she did earlier before she was stopped by chris.

as she was about to take the last shot, she was interrupted again but this time it was someone else. bianca squints her eyes to catch a glimpse of this unfamiliar figure but if she stares hard enough, he looks like chris. just slightly. he towers over her, "hey, i haven't seen you before."

bianca smiles, "hi! i'm bianca! y'know you kinda look like someone i know."

"yeah?" the boy smiles. "i'm conrad, by the way."

JAKE T. AUSTIN ᵃˢ . . .
CONRAD PIERSON

"conrad," bianca repeats with a smile

"conrad," bianca repeats with a smile. she can't help but think that he could be the long lost sturniolo quadruplet. with the way his hair is uncannily like chris' and face structure almost like his, bianca almost called conrad another boy's name. dressed in a white tee, blue-and-white short sleeved flannel with the sleeves rolled up, and black jeans, conrad looked really good and intoxicated bianca is not afraid to voice her thoughts.

"hot," she blurts out.

"what?" conrad chuckles, now leaning his hip against the kitchen island whilst his arms are crossed and his eyes are on her.

"you're like, really hot."

"thanks," he smirks, "and you're a pretty one."

bianca blushes profusely, disguising it by taking the final shot she has left. conrad watches as she does so, impressed by her tolerance not knowing this is her first time getting wasted. "okay, i think that's enough for you now." he takes the cup from her and chucks in the big black trash bag that sits on the corner before going back to her. "so, how do you know evan?"

evan? who is evan?

"the birthday boy, van."

"oh!" bianca's eyes light up in realization, still no clue on who evan is or what he looks like. "n-no, i love him! my best friend, truly."

conrad chuckles, "you don't know who he is, do you?"

"pfft," she waves her hand at him, "yes i do! we've been friends for so long!" bianca's head is pounding and she is overwhelmed by the amount of alcohol she just consumed along with the hot temperature that surrounds her. a nauseous feeling sits on her chest, and it gets worse the longer she stands in front of conrad. the boy was smart enough to realize she's feeling sick, and so he guides her to the nearest bathroom down the hall. he pushes a few bodies crowding the corridor, opening the bathroom door at the end of the hall, kicking a couple in a heavy make-out session out of the room. bianca wastes no time to gather her hair up in a bunch behind her and empty out whatever is in her system out into the toilet. conrad helps her out by holding her hair out for her as he sits on the edge of the bathtub, rubbing her back softly to comfort her.