013.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A PARTY ON A THURSDAY NIGHT seems ludicrous to bianca to say the least, but she's not one to pass on an opportunity to let loose. she has never been to an actual party before, she leaves the partying to her cousin but tonight, everything feels so different that she might as well do something that's usually not in her comfort zone. sure, she may sound like a pick me girl to others if she were to admit to them that she has never been to a function, but it is the truth.

it is six o'clock and bianca has already done half of her routine; take a nap and shower. she is currently sat on her vanity stool, focusing intently in the mirror as she does her eyebrows with a brow pencil to fill in the gaps - hating how tedious this part always is. as she does her makeup, she ponders on what to wear; not quite sure if she should go for something casual or go full out, not caring if she were to be over dressed just a tad.

jus then, a knock echoes in the walls of her room. bianca tells whoever it was to come in, not leaving her eyes from the mirror in front of her whilst she moves on to add concealer onto the designated areas on her face. she takes a quick glance at the person leaning on the door frame, "hey, kenny!"

"you coming to the party tonight?" kendall wonders, playing with the small star pendant of her necklace, already dressed up. her in a low-cut, black seamless long-sleeve crop top paired with a matching black mini skirt that sit above her thighs and hugs the curve of her waist elegantly.

bianca hums in response, "yeah. chris is picking me up. do you have a ride getting there? m'not letting you drive if you're going to be drinking."

"actually, no i don't and i plan on reuniting with my pink whitney and ciroc so i need a ride."

"chris can drive you with us. m'sure he won't mind - we're all going to the same place anyway." bianca flutters her eyes shut whilst she sprays a ton of setting spray on her face, grabbing a fan from her vanity drawer to dry it out, still with her eyes closed. what she does not see, however, is kendall tensing up at the idea of being in the same room as him. she swallows harshly, her hands becoming clammy and suddenly, her demeanor changes but she refuses to let her cousin notice.

kendall clears her throat, "o-okay, that sounds good, thanks. what time is he picking you up?"

"around seven," bianca answers, oblivious to kendall's tense state.

"knock on my door if he's here. i'm just gonna. . ." kendall did not finish her sentence as she was already out the door before she could even continue it. bianca still doesn't catch on with the demeanor shift, continuing with her routine and finishing up on time.