002.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋?❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 do you have next?" Bianca checks her schedule quickly, "uh, I have English next. You?" Serenitt smiles, telling her that they are in the same class. The two walk down the halls together, bumping into a few people in the crowded corridor while those in front of them are walking slower than turtles.

All of a sudden, the duo gets accompanied by another girl, this time, a blonde one. "Bianca, this is my best friend, Adalynn." The two greet each other with a quick hello as the three enter the classroom, sitting together in a table grouped into four. As they're sat down and settled, Kendall walks in alone and bored but she brightens up when she sees her cousin in the class. She walks over to the table, taking the last empty seat that's across from serenity.

Bianca can't help but notice the shy, longing stares between Serenity and Kendall, and not to mention, their pink-tinted cheeks. Just from the eye contact between the two alone, it is quite unmistakable there is or was something going on between the two. For the sake of the awkwardness in the air, Bianca just makes a mental note to ask her cousin about it later on.

To think the class was finally complete, the boy that Bianca and Serenity were just talking about walks in with his brothers, who she has yet to know the names of. The triplets sit at a table diagonal from hers, with Chris on the desk directly across from her. Bianca keeps her stare firmly on the boy until he notices her eyes on him, to which she diverts her gaze to her fingers on her lap.

"Okay, kiddos. it's poem writing time," the english teacher walks in, with a mischievous grin as the class lets out a groan. "Wait, I was told we got a new student, uh, Bianca Sinclair?" The teacher looks around the room until he lands his eyes on the teenager who wears a shy smile. "Nice to meet you, Sinclair, I'm Mr. Calder. Share a little fun fact for the class, will ya?"

"Um, I'm from Los Angeles."

At this point, this is my personality trait, she says to herself.

"Born and raised?"

"Born and raised."

"Alright! we got Miss Hollywood in here. Now, do you write poems?"

"Not once in my life."

"Do you think you can?"

"I guess?"

"I like your spirit, Sinclair." Bianca nods at the teacher before he continues the lecture. It is not every day she has a leather-jacket, motorcyclist for an English teacher who carries his motorcycle helmet instead of a bag when he walks in his class but hey, she's not complaining. Whatever makes the class fun, she does not care.

"Alright, now yesterday, I said you have two days to come up with a poem to present to the class but since we have a new student, I'll push it to next week." The class cheers, claps, and does the most while Bianca sits back in her chair, not used to the attention she's getting just from one class.