006.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 since chris had asked bianca to act as his girlfriend and the girl still cannot wrap her head around it. bianca feels like she's the protagonist of a rom-com film and she's not sure exactly how to feel about it. she has spent the entire night thinking about the events that unfolded that day; not sure how it even got to the point. she had made it clear to herself that this school year, the only thing she will be focused on is her academics and nothing less. bianca is never one to think about the future when it comes to her life; she just kind of lets life unfold on its own and act accordingly. though, ever since the deal she took with chris, she has spent countless hours wondering what will change a few months from now whilst pretending to be someone she's not.

"bianca jade st. clair," kendall walks in her room, arms crossed and a stern look on her face. bianca tears her eyes aware from the vanity mirror, pausing with her makeup and glances at kendall with a confused face. she raises her eyebrows, "yes, kendall amya bexley?" bianca resumes with doing her makeup whilst kendall sits at the foot of her bed, staring at bianca through the mirror. "what the hell is this rumor going around about you and chris dating?"

bianca shrugs, acting like it is no big deal. kendall goes on a tangent, arms flailing around, "bee, this is not just any guy we're talking about. you know how chris is with his reputation! you're going to get hurt and i will go through hell and back to make him pay if he does. when did he even ask you out? what the fuck, you don't even know him! you just met the guy!"

the girl sighs, putting the makeup sponge down and glaring at kendall through the mirror, "why do you hate him so much? what has he done to you that you're literally anti-chris?" kendall opens her mouth then shuts it, no words flowing out of her mouth and she shrinks in her seat.

"have you thought about getting to know the guy before judging him based on his reputation?" bianca continues, "he's not a bad person, kendall. just because he has a rep that isn't all sunshine and rainbows, it doesn't mean it defines who he is."

the brunette-haired girl isn't sure where this sudden defensiveness came from. i mean, it is true that she doesn't know chris that well but he is a person, he's just another teenager who is trying his best in this world. kendall sighs, "i know how he is, bee. i'm just saying, don't trust him too easily." bianca furrows her eyebrows, confused as to how she knows how he is but they've never even interacted.

"what do you mean?"

"that's not the point," kendall avoids the topic, "the point is keep your guard up, okay?"

bianca nods slowly, processing what her cousin told her but it's nothing but a cloud of words jumbled up together in her head. kendall then exits the room, leaving bianca drowning in her thoughts and a plethora of questions swimming around her mind; the first one being, what happened between kendall and chris?

she shakes her head, resuming with what she was doing to distract herself. after that was done, she gets up to walk in her closet. bianca stands in the center of the small room, pondering of the right outfit to wear that matches the gloomy autumn day. after minutes of playing mix and match with her clothes and still not being satisfied, she settles for a navy blue sweater, black flared jeans that she stole from kendall and never returned, and a black leather jacket that fits her loosely and is a little bit longer than one's typical leather jacket that is often short and tight-fit. she walks to her vanity to grab her black-frame glasses, putting it in and letting it sit on her nose bridge. often times, bianca wears her contact lenses but today she cannot be bothered to do anything.