004.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇, 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 home from bianca's residence, chris finally arrives back in his. immediately, he is treated by the joyful barks from their family dog, trevor - his tail wagging out of excitement as another member of the family comes home, two front paws constantly reaching out by lightly, yet excitedly, scratching chris' legs for him to crouch down and notice him.

"hi, trevor," he crouched down, scratching trevor just under his ears and giving him a light peck on the top of his head before walking down the corridor and into the kitchen. "d'you eat, kid?" trevor whimpers. "no?" and again. with that, chris goes to give him some food. all was well until he hears the loud footsteps of his two brothers - ready to interrogate the boy and butt into his business.

"sooooooo, chris."

"don't start."

"whatcha doin'."

"minding my business."

"so, where were you? you were gone for a long time."

"out."

"out? or inside someone's house?"

"what are you talking about?"

nick shrugs, "you have like a eucalyptus scent you brought home with you. . . and you don't smell that good, y'know?"

"thanks for that, nick."

"so, who's the girl?"

"not you too, matt."

"the people wanna know."

"i was out with river."

"yeah, right," matt snorts, crossing his arms as he doesn't believe a single word coming from his brother. chris, however, gets defensive and drags out the lie to convince them. "i was! ask river, yourself."

"river was here an hour ago, you stupid fuck. he ate dinner with us and was even asking where you were, so nice try."

"i was just out, okay?" chris mumbles, crouching down to give trevor the food he has been anticipating before the boy walks away to his room. the two brothers follow him like little mice looking for food all over the premises. "can you stop following me?"

"not until you answer our questions."

the boy groans, stopping in the middle of the corridor to his room, turning around to face them both. "i was with a girl. there? happy now?" matt and nick didn't get a chance to answer due to the bedroom door being slammed at their faces.

"well, who took a piss in his cereal?"

"probably trevor."