018.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖾? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

SOMERVILLE HIGH and Cherry Creek High are schools that are known to be rivals. For many years, they have competed for the top and bring home the trophy to commemorate their win, and they've had their fair share. Today is an important day for the two schools but mostly for Chris. He has been waiting for this day to arrive since last school year, and he is more than ready to show his skills and passion.

It's the first football game of the school year. Being mid-November, it is the busiest month for him because of endless practice for their upcoming games, both home and away. As for today, it's a home game. Students rooting for the Highlanders or Eagles along with friends and families will be present today at the Dilboy Stadium where home games are held.

"Are you sure you want to wear my jersey?" Conrad asks through the speaker phone, sounds of him shuffling around as he gets prepared for the game that starts soon.

"Yes. I want to." Bianca unfolds the red-and-white jersey that has Conrad's number, 27, on it along with Eagles above his number, printed on the front. The duo have been doing well, getting to know each other more and more every time they spend time together. Though they could only hang out at night, it didn't bother them at all because what mattered most was being accompanied by one another.

"How are people at your school going to react? I don't want them to start spreading rumors about you." Worry fills Conrad's voice. The last thing he wants is to cause an issue all because Bianca is wearing another guy's jersey when she should be wearing Chris'.

Bianca didn't think it all the way through. Because of how much she's been thinking of Conrad and showing him off, she forgot for a split second that it was her school that Conrad's team is going to play against. She shuts her eyes as she tries to think of a way to make this work, though she knows that deep down there's no better solution. It's either she wears Conrad's jersey or not at all.

"You'll see me with it, I pro-" Bianca's words are cut off by a loud knock coming from her window. She turns her head to see Chris crouched down to keep his balance on the wooden platform atop the tree. "I'm gonna call you back. Kendall needs me to help her with something." Right away, she hangs up the phone and marches towards the bay window to open it for Chris.

"Hey, sunshine." A smirk on Chris' face appear as he enters her room with a shirt in his hand.

"I have a front door, you know," Bianca informs him in a murmur, laying down on her bed with her eyes focused on her phone that is held above her face.

"It's more romantic going up this way. You like it, don't lie to yourself," Chris smirks, only for Bianca to roll her eyes. She drops her phone on her stomach, sitting up to glance at Chris. Black shorts paired with a black wife-beater tank top, a baby blue baseball cap placed on backwards and a silver chain hanging from his neck, Chris sits comfortably in the bay window nook.

"Why are you here?" The girl sits up, her back rested on the headboard whilst she cuddles with her pink blanket.

Chris tosses a jersey on Bianca's lap, the shirt unfolding slightly after being thrown. "Wear that at the game." Bianca unfolds it all the way, seeing number 3 on the front and back of the short-sleeve shirt, along with Highlanders printed above the number at the front. The shirt smelt like him; crisp bergamot and spicy pepper, followed by floral, amber, vanilla and cedar. Bianca would be lying if she said she isn't fond of his scent.