020.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ELEVEN HOURS, that's the longest Bianca has ever slept in her life. Ever since she was a little girl, she had to get used to tucking herself in because her mother would be at the hospital to perform surgeries after surgeries. Even then, little Bianca wasted countless hours staring at her ceiling that had phosphorescent stickers of stars and a half crescent moon on it. For most of her childhood, she spent her nights alone and she had no choice but to get used to it. Background noises were her best friend for a while; the sound of anything that drowns out the complete silence at night helped her make it through the night - it tricked her brain into thinking she was not going to sleep alone. At times, she would even stay up all night just to hear the jingling keys at approximately 6:47 in the morning to make sure her mother got home safely. School was difficult for her back then when she was not used to sleeping alone; she would arrive to class with heavy eyes and low energy. So much so that her elementary school teacher, Ms. Silverstein asked her if she needed company at home after little Bianca told her the truth. She has always had a comforting friendship with Ms. Silverstein, it was as if she was the Ms. Honey to her Matilda.

Naturally, the girl awakens from her long slumber. Right away, she is greeted by an adamantine chest clothed in a black tee. Tilting her head up a little, she sees Chris sleeping peacefully with his face against the pillow and his mouth slightly agape. His arm somehow made it around her shoulders whilst the other circled her waist. Her arm that is under his encircles his waist along with her leg bent up slightly atop his. Bianca traps her bottom lip in between her teeth as blood creeps up to her cheeks to tint themselves scarlet. She has never been this close to him, or any other guy for that matter, that she is quite literally engulfed in his arms.

Shifting an inch to be in a much more comfortable position, she feels Chris' arms tighten around her to prevent her from leaving even if he is unaware that he is holding on to her. A mumble escapes his lips just like it did last night, his face nestling against his pillow. Bianca freezes as an attempt to not wake him up, she is more worried about how he would act if he were to wake up with them tangled in each other's arms.

Minutes of moving slowly to turn herself around so her back is facing him whilst entrapped in his arms still, she successfully does so. The girl reaches for her device on the nightstand to get a glimpse of her notifications, her eyes suddenly widening at the endless thread of calls and messages from three people; Natasha, Kendall, and Conrad.

Nat: where are you?
( 10:36pm )

Kenny: mom is worrying about you. get your ass home.
( 11:47pm )

Conrad: can we talk?
( 12:34am )

Nine missed calls from Natasha, five from Kendall, and two from Conrad along with a voicemail from each one of them. From being so exhausted last night, informing her aunt that she would be staying the night at Chris' house completely slipped her mind. Regret flows through her veins as the thought of Natasha pacing back and forth, worried about her late at night crosses her imagination. The first thing Bianca does is message Natasha to let her know she is safe and that she spent the night at Chris' house. Natasha has never been that strict when it comes to boys; however, she does appreciate getting informed every once in a while when it comes to hanging out with them so she knows her whereabouts.