Check Mate

Christians POV

I have never had a dare I couldn't meet. I pressed the button for the top floor. And my mind started to wonder. When she was on her knees with that tight skirt, and that white blouse that dropped so low I could see her breast in her white bra. And I was in shock. She didn't even know I was sitting in the seat as she was crawling on her knees. It made my mind go to so many inappropriate places. But then she had to glance upwards where I swear she got me excited, during the day, in a building full with people, I had to calm myself down. I will definitely need a cold shower tonight. And then she went and dared me to find out her name. That in itself was a great turn on.

When the doors opened I walked out. I went straight to reception "Shirley organize a afternoon tea in the boardroom today at 3pm with managers and their secretaries, for all of level 26. Tell them its a meet and greet with their CEO. And lets get some snacks brought in as well" Shirley replied "Yes Sir". I walked into my office, I tried to do some reading on the mergers but I couldn't get her out of my mind. So I was left staring out into the city of New York letting my mind wonder. Before I knew it my phone was ringing. It was Shirley reminding me I had the meeting in the boardroom.

I waited till 3:05pm before walking into the boardroom. I looked around and I didn't see her. I looked at my watch I couldn't hold off any longer. I silenced the room, and just as the last murmur was turning into silence. She walked through the door and my smile grew.

"Hi, everyone Thank you for joining me at such short notice. I wanted to introduce myself to you all, as I will be living in New York indefinitely, so I will be in this building more."

I decided to look her in the eyes when I said "my name is Christian Williams your CEO of Williams Corporation." The look on her face was priceless. She was standing there with her mouth open and shock on her face. Check Mate.

I continued on with the same speech I give all my employees. And when I finished there was a applause. But I only had one thing on my mind, what was her name. I was walking directly to her, people would stop me and shake my hand. But I didn't want to take my eyes off her, in case she ran away. But she held my glaze. As I approach I said "Hi I'm Christian Williams and you are?" And the sweetest sound I heard "Hi, I'm Annbella Stone. But you can call me Ella for short, I must say Mr Williams that was well played" And then she smiled. That smile made me want to take her on that boardroom table not caring who the hell was in the room. Shit. I've got to get a handle on these urges.

"Hi, Christian I'm Tony I look after the sales team I hope I'm not interrupting" I cut him off "Actually you are" Ella looked at me and said "It was nice meeting you again Mr Williams. Maybe I'll see you around again." And just like that she turned around and left.

I was standing there listening to this baffling idiot. I had enough and excused myself. Shit. That was not a long enough conversation. I picked up my mobile "Wayne get me everything you know on an employee named Annbella Stone aka Ella Stone asap".