Discussion

Ella's POV

Christian showed me to his private bathroom in his office for me to freshen up, it was a very modern bathroom. I didn't spend long cleaning myself up and making myself presentable before I went back to work. I walked out and Christian was waiting holding the yellow envelope minus the cash. Thank goodness I would hate to walk around with all money, before I left he said "I'll see you tonight Ella" then he kissed me on the forehead and walked me to the door.

When I got back to my desk, Martin approached "Are you alright Ella you looked abit flushed, what did he want to see you about?"
"Nothing important just to go over something about the marketing materials, that's all"
He just smiled and walked away. Oh my gosh, my face, my body, my meeting him is going to get us caught, I need to speak to him about being more discrete.

When I finally got home from work I was tried, my feet were aching, and my head was throbbing. I was emptying my bag when I saw the yellow envelope, I sat on the stool by my counter, I placed all the contents from the envelope on the bench, the iphone the contract and the credit card. I was reading over the contract when I heard the iphone ring.
"Hello"
"Ella where are you?" I could hear the concern in his voice, why was he always so concerned?
"Hi Christian, I'm at home, what time did you want me there?"
" Its 7pm now, why didn't you ask Charlie to drive you to my place after work, we were suppose to meet up tonight?"
"Oh, I just thought, I'll come home freshen up and wait for your call, besides I drove my car to work and I can't afford to leave it in the carpark"
"Fair point, alright well should I get Charlie to pick you up now?"
"If its alright with you I really would like to drive to you, I don't want my landlord wondering who is picking me up in such a luxury car"
"Okay, when you get hear call me, my details are on the phone. I'll see you when you get here"
"Okay"
He hung up, I sat there looking at everything and tonight I didn't want to think about it.

I just got out of the shower when I heard my phone ring so I ran to answer the phone
"Hello"
"Hey sis, why are you puffed out? What happened! are you okay, do I need to be there, what the hell is happening, Ella!" Derek asked with such urgency.
"I'm fine, I just had a shower and had to run to the phone, calm down will you"
"Bloody hell Ella don't ever do that to me again"
"You didn't give me time to tell you, you just started freaking out, arghhhh what's up?"
"Nothing its my usual check up call"
I looked at the calendar on the fridge and realised, I had forgotten all about it, I never forget.
"Ella whats going on with you? You have been really distracted lately, the night I left and now our check up calls, what's going on?"
How do I explain Christian to my brother, he will go ballistic if he finds out, but he will be even more mad when he finds out who he is. I can't tell him about the contract but I can't hide anything from my brother, otherwise he will be on the next plane to New York.
"Ella!" he was screaming down the phone, he knew I was day dreaming again.
"Damnit Derek, did you really have to do that?"
"What the hell is going on Ella, you better tell me now, or I'm on the next plane to New York" damn over protective ape.
"Fine, I've meet someone"
"A huh" damnit hes suspicious
"And we are kind of sleeping together"
"A huh"
"Yeah thats all"
"Who is he?" he asked so nicely, not a good sign, this discussion is not going my way
"Just an average guy, a nobody really"
"Whats his name Ella" damnit, damnit
"Christian"
"Does Christian have a last name"
"I swear Derek if you are going to google him or facebook search him I'm going to kill you myself"
"Whats his last name Ella?" he wasn't in the mood tonight, he was serious and he knew I was hiding something
"Williams"
"Mmm such a common name what does he do for work?"
"Oh this and that"
"Thats it I'm booking my flight I'll see you soon sis"
"Fine, fine" I yelled he really wasn't playing around today
"He's my CEO"
"What the hell Ella! what are you doing, f*ck Ella, if the media found out they would eat you alive again!" He was furious.