Thoughts

Ella's POV

I was struck in traffic I couldn't hear the noises of the traffic the beeping of horns or the people screaming out their windows to each other, I was unmindful of the sounds surrounding me. My thoughts were on last night, the way Christian said I was 'beautiful', the way he touched me, kissed me so tenderly and passionately, and his tongue will kill me of an orgasmic death, I felt myself touch my cheeks, my neck, my collar bone, all the places where his kisses went exploring last night, he was amazing. I flushed at my thoughts and I was so hot and horny. I heard a beep from the impatient driver behind me which brought me back to reality again.

When I saw Martin he told me Christian had called and asked if I could see him after our morning meeting. When I approached his receptionist, she smiled, I glanced down to her name badge which read Shirley. I smiled remembering her name from Christian, she was very pretty, blonde slim and brown eyes, probably in her mid 20s. I thought, of course Christian would have a gorgeous blonde working at his front desk.
"Hello I'm Ella Stone, I'm here to see Mr Williams"
" Yes Miss Stone please come through he is expecting you"
She lead me to his office which had two large wooden oak doors. She knocked then opened the door and showed me in. When I saw him he was on a phone call and waved me in, and directed me to the chair in front of his desk. I turned to see Shirley had left and closed the door behind me. I sat in the chair opposite him. As he continued his call, I felt his eyes on me the entire time, I couldn't look at him, I felt naked under his stare, why does he make me feel vulnerable. I was admiring the view from his office, what is it with him and tall glass windows, I must admit that view is stunning. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear him end the call. I felt his presence before me, I sat there looking at my thumbs. He placed his fingers under my chin and lift my head so I was looking directly in his blue eyes.
"Hi" he seemed concerned, why?
"Hi"
" Why did you leave this morning?"
I was wondering if I should tell him the truth, I didn't want to be seen leaving his house with him or should I tell a lie, I didnt like his hard bed?
"Ella"
" I thought you wanted no emotional attachment so I left and went home, I didn't want to wake you"
It was partially true, but that sentence alone broken my heart, that the reality was I was his booty call.
"What time did you leave, and how did you get home?"
"I left at 4ish and I called a taxi"
His whole demeanor changed.
"You should of just stayed with me, do you know what kind of psychopaths walk around at that time of the morning" he was angry, why?
"Wait, why are you angry with me?"
As if sensing his own anger he closed his eyes as if calming himself down.
"I'm sorry I was worried about you, can you please ask Charlie to take you home from now on?"
"Why?"
"I trust Charlie with my life, and if you want to leave at least leave with someone I trust"
"Christian I'm very capable of looking after myself"
"Please, it puts my mind at ease knowing you got home safely"
"Okay, but I'll need his number if you want me to contact him"
"Alright I'll text it to you" he reached behind him and grabbed a yellow envelope
"you will need to sign the contract too, please read it before you sign it, if you have questions we can talk about it and this envelope is for you, its everything you need so you can be contacted"
I looked inside the yellow envelope, there was the contract, a credit card, lots of cash and the latest iPhone, what the hell. I nearly dropped the envelope and all its contents on the floor I was in shock, I realised I was no longer a booty call I was his prositute.