Desire

R18 chapter

Ella's POV

Christian kissed me so tenderly and with so much sexual desire, I felt my core reach an all time high. He moved us so we were now on top of the table, I lay down on the table, my legs dangled over the each, I watched him as he moved closer to me and was now standing in between my legs. He hover over me just staring at me. He kissed me so tenderly, with lust in the movement of our tongues, kissing him was amazing. He moved his hand to remove my blouse, then remove my bra with one hand, I felt him cup my breast, I moaned at his touch, then he went lower and pushed my skirt up to my hip. He started to rub me down below, I was already wet and waiting. Then in one quick movement he ripped my undies off me like it was paper. To say I was thrilled at his actions was seriously an understatement. Then he broken the kiss to remove his pants and place a condom on. Then he stood between my legs and moved me so that my butt was on the edge of the table. He had my legs bent and he pushed his member in me, I couldn't hold the moan that escaped my lips, the feel of him was so enticing, natural and felt like we were made for each other. He held my hips while he drove his member into me and at first he moved slowly, then he started to really move in me all the while gripping my hips. Pushing me to the breaking point, I wasn't sure I could hold on, he felt so good "Ella come for me" I did, I was panting so heavy and I practically scream from my orgasm. And he followed suit not long after. He sat me up and kissed me, "Ella I'm not finished with you yet"
I could still feel him hard in me, but didn't he come with me, he was kissing me, then I was sitting there I started to move my hips as he held me tight. I was pumping my hips into him as he watched me, move and pant. "Turn around Ella, I'm going to finish you from behind" so I did. He was holding my hips and pumping me from behind, I was so aroused, I couldn't hold it and I came again "Shit, Ella not yet" but he came too. I was exhausted and lay flat on the table, while Christian lay on my back, and was still in me. After our breathing slowed to a normal rate, he withdrew and I stood up, but I stumbled lucky Christian caught me. "Are you alright"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Your not fine, I'll take you home"
Damnit he can't Derek will be home and he wouldn't like that I lied to him.
"No, no its fine I've got my car" I went to stand again to get out of his arms but yet again I stumbled. Damnit, with all my training with Derek I have never felt this weak before, I'm usually so strong, why was I so weak today?
"Have eaten today?"
Thats why, I forgot I was to busy worrying about Mr Blue eyes I forgot to eat.
"Ella have you eaten today"
"No" I said so quietly I was hoping he wouldn't ask again
"Why not?"
"I was trying to avoid you remember and I had so much on my mind I kind of forgot"
"Okay lets go out to dinner"
"No" I said so sharply it shocked him, "I thought we wouldn't be seen in public unless it was work related"
he stood there, trying to come up with another solution, he reached into his pocket and started dialing someone
"Charlie please delivery chinese meals to the office asap, (silence) yes for two"
he hung up "okay so that's sorted let's go back to my office you can go to the bathroom while I clean up here"

After I used his bathroom, I walked out to see him at his desk reading something on his computer. "Do you have plans this weekend I have a charity event I would like you to attend with me? don't worry its strictly business, well most of it anyway, my silent partner and I fundraise money to help parents in need, so will you join me"
Wow okay its in the public eye, can I do this? I really don't know if I can attend with him, maybe I can meet him there I would love to support his cause though.
"Sure but please no photos of me, I don't like being the center of attention, can I meet you there?"
"I don't see why not"
"Okay"
"Great I'll make arrangements"