Speech

Ella's POV

I was struck on the phone with Derek for over an hour or two, who knows how long it took. I ended up putting him on speaker so I could get dressed, then I text Christian that I wasn't going to make it over tonight. In the end I didn't hear a word Derek was ranting on about.
While he was going ape shit at me about the decisions I was making and how big of a mistake it is, blah blah. Then there was a knock at the door "Derek I've got to go, I love you talk to you later"
"I love you too, please be careful" I knew he felt defeated and I knew this was only just the beginning of this discussion, I really did love my brother, and I knew he was coming from a good place, but I couldn't stop the way I felt about Christian.
"I will"
I hung up and looked through the pigeon hole to see Christian standing there. How did he know where I lived? I opened the door. He stood there smiling
"Hi, what are you doing here?"
"I was worried about you"
"Please, Come in" he walked into my kitchen and sat at the stool I sat at over a few hours ago. He was watching me intently. "Did you want something to drink"
"No I'm fine, why couldn't you come over tonight"
I was pouring myself a drink and looking it at, as if the juice could ease the uncomfortable situation I was in.
"My brother"
"What about you brother? Is he okay"
"Yeah he will be, hes not happy with me at the moment and he took tonight to unleash hell on me"
"Come here" he said with so much care in his voice
I sat next to him, looked at him and I swear all I wanted to do was get lost in sex with him, I just wanted to cry.
"Why was your brother angry?"
"Nothing really, it's nothing we can't fix"
"Your not going to tell me are you? I really don't like secrets and lies"
What! not him too, I have to give him that speech, a few days of knowing him and I'm ready onto the speech.
" Christian I promise to sign your contract no questions asked but in return I ask that you never question me about my family or my past"
He looked at me as if for the first time he was questioning if he had done the right thing, I know that look, it's the 'what is she hiding' look, and 'is she worth it' look. I've seen it many times before, now comes the part where he stands up and walks out. The minutes tick by, and every minute he is sitting there staring at me, the anticipation is killing me. He stands, here we go "Okay, where's your bedroom?"
"What?"
"Where is your bedroom?"
" Wait so your not leaving? "
"Would you like me too leave Ella"
"No"
" Okay I've been waiting all day to have my full of you, and if you don't me to mention your past or your family, then I won't, this is purely a contract. So now come Ella we will go to your room, so I can have sex with you and leave"
I stood and we walked into my room. We had sex and just like he said, when we finished he up and left. I cried, I balled my eyes out, I was literally a mess, first it was Derek telling me off, then it was the way Christian just had sex then left, I think part of me wants him to want me for more then just sex. I hugged my pillow and just cried all my sorrows away, my heart was heavy with regret for what I have with Christian, and my mind is heavy with the repercussions I may have to face if this goes south. I'm losing my mind. I picked up the phone and dialled his number "Hey"
"Hey I'm sorry"
"Sis, don't cry I'm sorry for being a jerk but I don't want you getting hurt"
" I know, but it's feels different, I've asked him to be discreet, and he promised to keep it out of the media"
"Do you trust him"
"Yes I do"
" Alright I'm on the next flight out"
"Why"
"Because whether you realize it or not, you need me, why else would you call me crying"
I didn't know what to say because he was right. I need my family and right now Derek was all I could have for now.
"Okay I'll see you soon, stay safe I love you"