Plans

Ella's POV

I had my meeting with Martin in the morning to go through meetings he needed to attend, any emails that need urgent attention etc. We had been working tirelessly over the last few weeks on a campaign for outsourcing our services, that we needed to present to our executive team tomorrow. I'm glad I just put everything together as per Martin instructions. He will do all the talking and sell it to the executive team. As for me, I hate public speaking and I don't like any attention on myself. I would rather sit quietly in a corner and not be seen at all.

I remember when I first worked for Martin. He had just been promoted a couple of weeks before he hired me. So he had never had a secretary, he didn't know what work to give me. When I meet him for the first time I thought he was a good looking boss, I could tell he worked out and he was very immaculate. His light brown hair, his brown eyes, and that chiseled jawline. He never raised his voice and he was always calm and collective. When I started he wasn't sure what work he could delegate to me. He was so unsure, for months he would make his own coffee and he would ask ME what I would like to do. When I thought enough is enough, I spoke to him about the qualifications I have and what work or assignments he could delegate to me. I told him that not utilizing my skills and knowledge was a small insult to my intelligence. After that day he would always have work for me to do. We had a new found respect for each other. We became best friends, I found out later he is gay. He even  invited me to his wedding to his partner of many years Jonathan in Florida. Jonathan is a whole different story, he is the complete opposite of Martin. He always has me fits of laughter. He too is such an amazing person.

I was working away, that I didn't notice someone standing in front of my desk. "Hi Ella, you seem be distracted today?" I know the voice before I look up to see those gorgeous bright blue eyes. Why do I feel so aroused at the sound of my own name off his lips. I look up to see that smirk on his face.
"Hi Mr Williams. Sorry about that, was there something you needed Sir?". Thats it don't use his first name, keep it strictly professional. "Yes there is, I was wondering if you had any plans tonight". To say I was in shock was an understatement. Now why would the CEO want to know that, great I'm going to work late again. Wait I have dinner with Derek not cancelling even if it is you Mr Blue Eyes. Not happening. "Sorry but I do have plans tonight, was it something I can work on tomorrow maybe?" He tilted his head to the side, with a look of confusion on his face. Was it something I said? My eyes drafted to the movement of his hand in his pants pocket. Damnit I just checked out his package. Stop looking. Look up damnit, look up. He smiled as if knowing what I had just done. Damnit. "Sir, was there anything you needed me to do". I said as my face started to heat up.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight but if you have plans, you probably going to dinner with your boyfriend. Its okay sorry to bother you" before I could stop the words coming out of my mouth "What about tomorrow night, I don't have an plans tomorrow and I don't have a boyfriend" Damnit I sounded like a teenage school girl. "I'll get Shirley to contact you with the details. I'll see you tomorrow". Who is Shirley? as if reading my mind "Shirley my personal assistant" "oh okay" "I'll see you tomorrow Ella, enjoy your dinner". He turned and walked off. Oh my gosh what have I done?

Christian's POV

I was walking back to my office after a conference call with Lena. When something caught my peripheral vision on my right, it was Ella she had just step out of the lift. As I stood on the bridge looking over the front foyer and reception desk. I watched as she ran upto a guy. He lifted her up and spun her around like they were lovers. Then he kissed her on the forehead. Who was he? I felt my blood start to boil. Why did she lie about her boyfriend she will learn I don't like to be deceived.