Charity

Ella's POV

I've known Christian for over 2 weeks now, its been a roller coaster. In one moment he is caring, gentle, he says all the right things to make me feel treasured, and in the same moment he can just turn all his emotions off, be cold, hard and arrogant. Within all this time I still don't know Christian personally.

Earlier today Christian had a beautiful straight flowing red dress sent to my apartment for me to wear, I was now standing at the charity event with this beautiful dress, it felt like pure silk against my body, it felt as if it clung to all the right curves of my body. He brought me matching shoes to go with the outfit, I had a neighbor do my hair, she was a hairdresser who works from home, she really worked a miracle on my hair, so standing here amongst all these rich people I felt like I belong here.
I was admiring the decor, the place it was an eccentric design, with gold and purple, it had a spiral staircase to my left and in front of me I could see the people mix and mingle. I saw two large doors that were locked to everyone which I assumed was where we would sit for dinner and start the auctions. And directly to my left was a cloakroom, I decided to hand over my coat, I instantly felt a pair of eyes on me, as I looked around I glanced up to see those blue eyes looking intently at me. He was amongst a couple I never saw before, while he sipped on his drink, never taking his eyes of me.
"Ella my gosh you look stunning" said Martin
"Yes dear absolutely gorgeous" followed by Jonathan
" Aww Hi guys wow yourselves you guys look amazingly Hot"
"of course my dear we have to good fabulous you know" said Jonathan I rolled my eyes at him
Then I heard the iphone ring, I excused myself to answer the phone
" Hi "
" Hi meet me upstairs when you get to the top take the first door on your left, but give me 10 mins"
before I could say anything he had already hung up.

10 mins later I excused myself to go to the bathroom, when I got to the top of the stairs there was no one there. I walked towards the door on the left and turned the handle I haven't opened the door all the way when Christian pulled me into the room and pushed me up against the door. He was kissing me with such hast, I had to push him away
"I need to breathe"
"I haven't got long quickly"
he kissed me again we had sex up against the door and I'm sure you could the banging against the door. When we had finished he put me back on my feet threw the condom away and walked up to me.
"If you need to go home tell Charlie to take you,I need to go, wait here a while and then leave"
" Wait you don't wait me to be here?"
"No, if your hungry wait for the food and then leave, okay"
I nodded my head.
"Good" he kissed my firehead and left.
I felt so used right now, he didn't want me here, he wanted me gone, I don't understand then why buy me this beautiful dress, why ask me to your charity event. When I looked around I was in someone's office I walked to the couch and just sat there, should I leave now? I sat there thinking about what my next move would be, but I decided I didn't want to waste this dress so I would eat and then leave. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to ruin my makeup. After 10 mins I walked out of the room, by now everyone was already seated, and they were applauding Christian, he must of said his speech. I looked around to see where Martin was, Jonathan was waving at me, thankfully. Great, I had to sit next to Christian.

It had been an hour of watching Christian flirt and talk to the lady he was standing with when I walked in, who was she? He never paid attention to me, or even looked my way. When the food was placed in front of me I was not longer hungry, Martin and Jonathan could see I was uncomfortable and offered to swap seats but I refused. Who was she? Is this why he wanted me to leave, I stood to go to the bar behind us.
"Hey you alright" Martin askes
"Yeah fine"
"You don't look it?"
I threw back my tequila and asked for a second
"Alright whats going on, the only time you have a tequila is when something is up"
"I'msleepingwithourCEOandI'm tryingfindoutwhosheis"
"Oh my goodness did you just say what i think you said?"
"Yes"
Martin looked at the bartender and ordered two tequilas, when he drank his tequila he looked at me and said
"Her name is Linda, and she is Christian's business partner and wife"
"What?"