Pleasure

A/N this is a sexually chapter please continue on to next chaper if this offense. R18 chapter

Ella's POV

He kissed me so tenderly, softly letting our lips collide with each movement. He bit my bottom lip asking for access, then the kiss changed to a passionate, eager kiss, our tongues entwined, my core twisting and excited. I wanted air, but I wasn't suffocating, my body was on fire, it yearned to be touch all over. Then his lips left mine, I felt him lift my blouse over my head and he moved his lips to my bra. He reached behind my back and freed my breast from my bra, I felt my bra straps being removed. Then his lips moved to my nipple and he started to suck and pull at it. I moaned at the pleasure that was coursing through my body. I arched my back as if to give him better access to my breast. He lifted me up and place me gently on the bed. Then he was at my feet removing my skirt then my undies, I know I was wet, and my core was screaming for release. He stood back and looked at me while I was lying naked on the bed. "You have a beautiful body Ella, and tonight it is mine to do as I wish"
I watched him as he removed his t-shirt, then his jeans and last his boxers. I watched as his member was solid and standing to attention, he was bigger than I thought, would I fit him. "Are you on the pill, or do I need to wear a condom"
"A condom" I said with a shaky voice. I watched as he walked to the drawer and heard the foil rip. Then he was at my feet again, I felt him kiss along my left leg, I was so aroused, my p*ssy was wet and I couldn't keep still, my breathing was uneven and shallow. Then he held onto my hips while he kissed me on my p*ssy, I heard his moan, I let out an ahhh sound of pleasure while he continued to lick me and move his tongue within me. My legs were bend over his shoulders and I looked down to watch his mouth do magical things to me, I reached down and ran my hands through his hair. "Come for me Ella" On command I released, my body went limp from my orgasm. I felt him hover over me "Do you want a taste of yourself" he kissed me and I could taste the bitterness of my orgasm on his mouth. "I'm not done with you yet Ella, I need my full of you" and without warning he widen my legs and pushed his member into me, I moaned at the fullness of his member, he was big, he kissed me passionately more demanding. I felt my core turn with pleasure. I was aroused again in such a short time. He moved his hips slowly at first, then he grab my legs and held them against his arms. I was stretched wide and I could feel everything and it felt so good, nothing like I ever had before. I felt his balls slap against my entrance it felt was amazing. I wanted him to move faster as if he read my mind, he started to really move, he pumped into me I held on for dear life as he went deeper, and faster. "Come for Ella" again I released and I scream out of pure joy, and felt him release at the same time. We were breathing so heavily, then he pulled out of me. He must of thrown the condom in the bin under the side table. I didn't notice because I had rolled over to my side an fell asleep. I felt him behind me he kissed my shoulder and pulled me close to him. "That was amazing Ella, Thank you"

I woke up, not knowing where I was and when I looked around I saw Christian lying next to me. So it was all real it wasn't just a dream. I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:30am I need to get home, I can't be seen leaving here. I got dressed, find a pen and paper and left him a note saying I had left. I walked into his foyer and dialled a taxi. I had to search google maps as I didn't know where I was thank goodness I was only 15mins away. What he did to my body, was something I've never experienced before, I like sex with Mr Blue Eyes but will I be able to walk away when he's had enough?