Insight

Ella's POV

What was he doing here? I watched as Derek was ready to take him to the ground
"Derek, its okay" Derek looked at me as if looking for any doubt I might have, but nodded before he stepped away from Christian. Then Christian ran straight up to me and hugged me tight. I didn't know how to react so I stood there like a statue, frozen in time. I looked over his shoulder to see Derek approach him but he was held back by Dwayne. Then I watched as Dwayne pulled Derek out of the house. Great why am I left alone with Christian.
Christian realised I wasn't returning his hug, he stepped away and watched me.
"I need answers so I can move on, Why did you keep your divorce from the public, why did you not want me at your charity event, and why are you here?"
" Okay um can we sit please and I'll explain everything"
I nodded, I sat on the lounge chair and waited for him to join me. Why did he have to look so gorgeous
"Okay I meet Linda when I wasn't sure of myself, we slept together a few times, Linda got pregnant after a few months of sleeping together we didn't have a contract because our families were close friends. I didn't need them knowing about my private activities, I got married out of obligation to my child, I wasn't ready to settle down, not with her. A month after the wedding, I find out she had slept with a married man, and that the baby was in fact his not mine. I was devastated, I asked for a divorce but she wouldn't agree to it because her parents would disown her if they found out she slept around. So we kept it from the public, so she could get the money from her family, to help raise her son, the man she slept with, wanted nothing to do with her. I tried to help her out financially wherever I could. We have a partnership in a few businesses together. Over the years we kept up appearances, then we got to busy to try, the last time I saw her was when we signed the divorce papers in front of our lawyers. And I didn't expect to see her at the charity event. I wanted to tell you everything that night but"
"And why didn't you want me there"
There was a silence between us, was he thinking about his answer? Surely he's had enough time to think about this. He looked me in the eyes and said
"I didn't want you there" he paused as if struggling for the right words "because when I saw you in that dress, you took my breath away, you looked amazing, so beautiful, I knew then, that as much as I tried to honour our proposal and keep it strictly professional, I was in awe of you, the way you moved, how you interact with people, how you were always in sync with me, I never felt that way before, and then I saw men look at you. And I wanted you to myself as far away from them as possible, even when you hugged Martin and his partner it made me jealous, how he touched you publicly I wanted that, I rip that bloody contract into pieces I didn't care anymore who knew"
he was quiet, I didn't know what to say, was he telling me that he likes me? I think I just took some slow pills today because I think he really likes me. I didn't want to stop him so I let him continue, after a few minutes he said
"And then you were gone, I felt my world shatter, for the first time in my life I wanted more than just sex, I found you, but you were gone. And it scared me, I needed to see you, I wanted you to know before you walk for good. I needed you to know, that I Christian Williams want you to be my girlfriend I want to walk with you in public, I want everyone to know you make my heart skip a beat whenever I see you, just at the mention of your name makes me horny, I just want to have sex with you and only you"
Slowly his hand reached up and touched my face, and when he did that I could no longer stop myself I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.