Teacher Geralt / Teacher Jaskier

"So, Jonathan said he saw you stare at Jaskier today, apparently you looked like you want to murder him. The whole class believes you absolutely hate each other now," Ciri explained, looking at Geralt and having another fork full of pasta vanish in her mouth. Jaskier giggled in delight.

"These rumors are so funny," he commented. Geralt smirked. He certainly did not think about killing Jaskier, when he had been staring at him.

"Also Mara saw me get into your car and texted me, asking about this. So, I told her, you're my dad but asked her to keep it to herself. I think she won't tell.

"Good idea, wouldn't want to have weird rumors spread around," Geralt said. He knew how fast stuff like this could spread in schools. There was also a reason they kept it private that Jaskier and him were married as well as Ciri was Geralt's daughter, which was pretty easy, since Ciri had Yen's last name and lived mainly with her. And also it was funny to hear what people were talking behind their backs and Ciri made an excellent mole, especially since she loved doing it.

They had agreed that it wouldn't be too bad if people would find out about them, but they wanted to see how fast they did. There actually were two betting pools going around among the teachers, one about the marriage and one about Ciri.

"What were you actually thinking about, when you stared at me, in school," Jaskier asked when they were in bed.

"He wasn't too far off, I was thinking about the things I would like to do to you," Geralt answered and pulled Jaskier on top of him, so he was lying between Geralt's spread legs. "Just not quite as violent." Jaskier chuckled. "And what is it, you would like to do to me?" he asked, wiggling between Geralt's leg so their cocks were rubbing against each other through the boxershorts they were wearing.

"Oh, I can show you." And with a predatory grin Geralt had turned them around and pressed Jaskier into the mattress.

"Oh yes, big bad wolf, show me what you can do to me," Jaskier answered, giggling and looped his arms around Geralt.

Jaskier walked into his English class with a bright grin on his face. He loved teaching and his students loved him. This way it was fairly easy to trick them into actually learning something, even the most rebellious teenagers usually walked out of his class with good marks, the earned. He held the firm belief that, if he was allowed to use the students first name, they should be allowed to do this as well. But since no one ever called him Julian, except his parents, he always introduced himself as Jaskier to them.  Geralt had a very different approach to teaching his classes. He also made sure, his students learned everything, but he had a carefully crafted persona of being grumpy and very strict, never smiling when students could see it. He would still go to the end of the world to help a student in need as long as they would be respectful. And none of his students even knew his first name at all, except Ciri of course. The students certainly respected him but there was also some fear mixed into this. Ciri and Jaskier found it hilarious to imagine how the other students would react if they knew how Geralt actually was in private, with all his sarcasm and softness regarding his husband, daughter and their cat, Roach. Geralt had been horrified when Ciri once had threatened to tell all her classmates what kind of a softie Geralt actually was. In return Geralt had threatened to ground her until she was eighteen, which he would never do, they all knew this.

"Jaskier, do you and Mr Rivia hate each other?" one of his students asked as soon as Jaskier had entered the room. Jaskier turned around, it was Jonathan, the one who had told Ciri, Geralt wanted to murder him.

"No, why would you think this?" Jaskier answered, pretending to have no idea where this came from.

"I saw him stare at you as if he wanted to murder you and you seem to be avoiding him," he explained. Jaskier struggled a little to keep his composure while he remembered last night, when Geralt had shown him what exactly he wanted to do to him and it had gotten pretty filthy. He couldn't really remember avoiding him but it seemed that them trying to keep their distance in school made it seem like they were trying to avoid each other. He saw Ciri in the back of the class, silently snickering at her phone. Quickly he looked away, because else he would probably also start to laugh.