Back to the old house - rainobrienn (tumblr) - EDITED

"Are you sure you have everything?" Your roommate Harmony asked once again, "Yes, I'm sure I do," you said nodding your head and packing your last bag. "You better, because if you call me and ask me to bring you something,-" "I owe you twenty bucks, I know," you said, knowing the promise you made her. She smiled at you and nodded, walking out of your room.

You were going on a ten hour road trip, TEN HOURS! It was gonna be a fun, yet painful ride. But, you couldn't refuse. John was practically on his knees begging for you to come, he was your best friend, and you couldn't say no to him. It was his birthday soon as-well, and they were doing a couple shows up in Las Vegas, so of course you had to tag along.

You tried to convince him to let you meet him there, so you wouldn't have to sit in a vehicle with the other members of the band for ten hours. Actually, so you wouldn't have to sit in a vehicle with Roger for ten hours.

He was probably one of the most gorgeous men you have ever met, but also the most annoying, nerve racking, eye rolling playboy you've ever met in your entire life. He knew how to get your last nerve to just snap, and you hated it, absolutely hated it, you also hated the fact that you were secretly totally head over heels for the guy, in love.

But sometimes you just wanted to punch his face in, or just knee him in the balls. And then, other times, you wanted to kiss him and just confess everything to him. You didn't know which one you wanted more, you thought it was punching and kicking him, but you could never tell.

You sat out the front of your house, on top of one of your three suitcases. Tapping your foot, waiting for the slightly large blue van to pull up, you wore a comfortable outfit considering the long drive, but truthfully you made sure it was just a bit tighter. You wanted to gain Rogers attention, maybe to get at him, or maybe just feeling praised by a gorgeous man made you feel confident.

You heard music blaring, and a loud engine to pare with it. You looked up from your book to see the nice blue van, you watched as Brain opened the door for you and crawled out a bit, while John jumped out and helped with your things.

"Hey guys," you smiled standing up, grabbing one of your suitcases while John grabbed the other two, you peaked in the van to see Roger sitting in the back, an empty seat next to him. You turned to John immediately, "Don't tell me I'm sitting next to Roger," you groaned, "Yeah, I'm sorry," John said with a half smile.

"Why can't Brian sit next to him!" You exclaimed, "I can hear you," Roger called out, "Good," you snapped at him not looking at him, "Im not sitting next to him for ten hours," Brain said slightly leaning over, facing Roger who flipped him off.

"Plus, me and Brian have some stuff we need to work on, and it's just, easier," John stated, giving you a half good reason as to why, you rolled your eyes, knowing nobody was gonna even consider swapping with you, "This is gonna be a long ten hours," you groaned hoping in next to Roger.

"Trust me Sweetheart, I'm not happy about it either," Roger groaned and moved over a bit, "Don't call me that," you scoffed back at him, feeling butterflies at the nickname, but brushing them away pretended to be disgusted by the name.

"Do you have to practice right now?" Brain asked Roger, who had his drumsticks up in the air tapping on the seat that Brian was sitting in, "Yeah, I do," he said continuing, "Seriously Rog, it's annoying," you stated trying to grab the sticks, where he just moved away.

"You've never called me Rog before," He stated holding the sticks behind his head, you scoffed and continued to try and grab them, knowing if you didn't he would just continue, "Give them!" You said; there was no seatbelt in the back so you easily tried to crawl over him to get them, "No," he said with a small laugh, finding your behaviour amusing.