Cuddles, Kisses and Wing - Petsmostfunivehadwithoutlubricant

They must have fallen asleep like this during the movie night. Sam on his back on the couch, Lucifer on top of him, straddling the taller man's hips. Sam was the first one to wake up, finding himself with his face pretty much pressed into the hair of the fallen archangel and his arms wrapped around his torso. He was rather comfortable like that.

Lucifer didn't necessarily need sleep, he could easily survive without it. Perks of being an archangel, huh? But sleeping on top of Sam's chest has become one of his favorite things to do lately. He could feel the man beneath him move, his breathing changing ever so slightly, indicating that the moose of a man had woken up. Luci tilted his head so his chin was now resting on Sam's chest, and he looked up at him with sleepy eyes. One of the cons of having a human vessel was that he still looked like shit after waking up from a useless nap. But that didn't matter. Sam thought he was adorable anyway.

"Good morning," Sam chuckled when the two made eye contact. There was so much love and adoration in both Sam's eyes and his voice, it made Luci's heart melt. Figuratively. If literally, his heart would have been long gone by now. If he had a nickel for each time Sam made his heart figuratively melt, Lucifer would be a rich man.

"Mmm... morning..." Lucifer mumbled and snuggled back into Sam's chest, his favorite place on earth. This made the other man chuckle softly, and place a hand on the back of Lucifer's neck. Sam leaned up a bit and pressed a gentle kiss on top of Luci's head.

"Are we going to stay this for the rest of the day, or...?" Sam asked, and almost immediately a protesting noise came from the angel on top of him.

"We better," he muttered into the fabric of the taller man's flannel.

"Is that a threat?"

"It could be."

"At least let me sit up straight, so we can cuddle properly. My back is starting to ache."

Another disagreeing sound, but Luci lifted himself up on Sam's lap. Sam also sat up and moved so he could lean against the back of the couch while pulling Lucifer into a tight, loving hug. This time there were no disappointed or half-angry noises coming from the archangel, who was already nuzzling into the crook of Sam's neck. Sam hummed contently and smiled, pressing a kiss to the side of Lucifer's head.

The two men both loved cuddle sessions more than anything, but Lucifer must be the one enjoying them the most. He hadn't known proper physical affection before this, and I suppose one could call him touch-starved. Every chance he got to cling onto Sam he definitely took, making up for lost time. And Sam was the perfect person to make this up with since he was also a huge fan of cuddles.

Lucifer managed to press his own body even closer to Sam's body, and the taller of the two let out a soft chuckle. "Have I ever told you how adorable you are?"

"You don't have to, I know I am," Luci replied with a playful grin, and Sam smiled back at him before pressing a kiss to his forehead, then his cheek, his other cheek, and eventually his lips. Luci's cheeks flushed red as he reciprocated.

When the archangel got overwhelmed with any emotion, positive or negative, his wings might flutter in and out of sight every now and then. Usually not for long, but when he was with Sam, he didn't mind. This time he positively got overwhelmed with adoration for the other man, and so, his wings appeared in a beautiful display of sparkly pink feathers behind him.

Sam thought they were gorgeous, in fact, one of the most beautiful things he has seen in his life. And they looked so soft, but he's never asked if he could touch them. He thought that the other might find that weird, or maybe his wings were something too personal. But this time, he couldn't help it. He softly pulled away from the kiss, once again extracting an unsatisfied sound from the other.

"Can I touch them?"

"What?" The archangel had his eyes closed until now, they fluttered open with a slightly confused look. He then realized what Sam had asked and his face turned an even brighter shade of red. "Oh...! Uhm... I mean, I've never... sure?"

"Only if you're completely okay with it."

"Yeah. I am, I trust you."

Sam smiled, and moved his hands up to the base of Lucifer's wings, touching them gently and looking up at Luci for him to confirm it was alright. The archangel nodded softly, and Sam began stroking the soft, pink feathers.

Lucifer buried his face into Sam's shoulder, making soft sounds that almost sounded like purring. It was clear that the angel enjoyed this, and the satisfying reaction only encouraged the taller of the two to continue. He softly scratched the base of the wings, before moving his hands and stroking the feathers. He felt the wings tremble slightly under his touch, but not in a bad way, and he heard the feathers ruffle softly. Everything about it was beautiful.

"You're gorgeous," Sam whispered softly while he gently ran his hands through the feathers, and Lucifer could only produce an embarrassed, but content hum. No cocky "I know I am" response, no playful smirk. Nothing of the usual. Just a flustered little Satan on top of Sam's lap, enjoying the wing pets.