TRUTH OR KISS ; Ben Hardy! Roger Taylor x Male! Reader

The lounge room of Freddie's mansion ringed with laughter as Freddie stopped dancing on a table, sitting back down in a chair and crossing his legs.

Truth or dare with the boys wasn't exactly a normal thing every weekend, but you guys usually did play some type of game when hanging out. This week, it just so happened to be truth or dare.

You toke a sip of your beer as the boys settled. Beside you was Brian who was muttering something about how stupid dancing on the table was and how Freddie could of broken something. John was then beside him, still giggling his heart out at Freddie, his giggle was always the cutest. Acrossed was Freddie, taking a sip of his wine with that smug little smile of his, admiring his friends while playfully giving come backs to what Brian was saying.

Then there was Roger Meddows Taylor. He was besides Freddie in a different chair. Casually leaning back and glancing around his friends, of course landing on you a few times and keeping eye contact with you a bit longer than the others.

You and Freddie were the known guys to be into other men of the group, but Roger has surprisingly messed around with guys before. But he doesn't really bring it up much since he's usually always seen with a girl around his arm.

But, it was just your luck that you have fallen for the handsome blonde. Maybe it was his looks, his special personality, or the fact he's a badass drummer. You couldn't tell, but you've known the boys for two years, you just seemed to fall for him.

"Elisha, truth or dare?" Freddie asked you, moving around his drink before making eye contact with you. Playing it safe all game was getting tiring for all of them, you've only choosen truths so far. You ran a hand through your hair while thinking to yourself, a small smile raising on your lips.

"Dare, anything you please Fred." You teased, putting down your beer and crossing your arms. Brian and John both looked Freddie's way, both raising their eyebrows. All three know about your crush on the blonde, and all fully want it to become a thing. It was obvious some conversation was happening.

"I dare you to kiss Roger." Freddie said with a smirk on his face. Your throat started clog as you looked over at Roger, his face growing a shade of red. "I hope you're joking."

"Roger it's just a kiss, alright?" You said towards him, shrugging it off as if it was nothing when really, your heart was beating so fast you may be having a heart attack.

He rolled his eyes and looked over at you, almost asking in his eyes if you are 100% okay with what's about to happen. You nodded with a small smile before he looked down at his lap and patted on it.

"Kinky." Freddie commented, Brian and John instantly kicking him in the leg. You and Roger blushed more as you stood, making your way over to him and sitting down on his lap facing him. "Ready?" You asked softly, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

He leaned forward a bit, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his hands on your lower back. Nodding with consent, you toke a deep breath and leaned it, placing your lips on his.

It was crazy how it felt, it was magic, as cliche as you hoped it would feel. Roger rather quickly kissed back, pulling you into his chest as much as he can. Fireworks, butterflies, and so many more emotions were filling up in both of your stomachs as the kiss heated up only the slightest bit.

Right when Roger tried slipping his tongue into your mouth, you moved your hands so they were in his hair and pulled away. Both of your faces were red, his eyes glimmered of something you couldn't even describe. It felt as if the other guys weren't in the room, like it was only you two.

"So are you two going to be a thing now or-?" John began to ask as you looked over, beginning to laugh. Everyone in the room started to laugh, trying to clear all the romance and tension away.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind a date." You commented as you stood up from Rogers lap. He didn't even move his arms, he just stood up with you, a smile forming on his face. "I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow." He said softly, a loud applause arupting from Freddie as Brian tried to stop him from ruining the moment.