Truth-Ryujin

"I'm gonna go with my master" I say.

I can't stay here especially after finding out that Yeji is my mate. I guess I didn't know what to expect when it comes to finding my mate. I thought they may be in a not so powerful pack then I can convince them to run away with me but being in the Imperial Pack, there's no way that's a possibility. 

She seems to be a high status rank for this pack too. There's no way she will accept me as her mate once she finds out what I've done.

My only choice is now to go back with San and accept whatever punishment he will give me. It's better than letting Yeji accept me as her mate then later finding out that I've been killing our kind. It's better to cut off our connection now than getting to know each other then having to choose over me or her pack.

This is the first time I've ever felt regret for what I've done. I've wanted to stop killing werewolves but I've never regretted it. I just didn't want to do it anymore but now all I can feel is regret.

"Why? Why would you want that? You said it yourself that you don't want to go back there? Why do you keep going back on your word? What do they have against you?" Yeji is definitely not gonna let me leave.

"I think we should respect what she wants" San has that evil smirk on his face so I can only imagine what punishment I'll receive and worst, my wolf is still gone so whatever he decides will have a lasting effect on my body.

"No, she has fear in her eyes" Yeji is getting mad.

"You have something against her so she can't fight you. What is it?" Yeji growls.

"I'm sure we can figure something out. Being mated with one of my member, especially the leader of our pack warriors, I can't easily let the human go" the Alpha speaks up.

"Let them" an older man appears.

"Dad" the Alpha turns around to see the older man.

"Jinyoung, how can you say that? You saw her condition when Yuna saved her" Yeji is in disbelief.

"We have no business with what goes on in their clan" the older man speaks.

"Dad, since when have you turned down our member's mates?" The Alpha is not giving up.

"Yeji, let me go" I say.

"Then tell me that you're rejecting me" Yeji approaches me.

She takes my hands, "Say you don't want me as your mate then I'll let you go."

I want to say those words but I can't. I can't make this decision without letting my wolf know. It's not just me that's gonna be affected. I have to live with him for the rest of my life and I really don't want to be with someone that will constantly hate me.

"RJ, say you don't want me as your mate then I will let you go" Yeji repeats herself.

"Just say it" I hear San say.

"I can't" I look down.

"If she really is my mate then I have no right to decide whether I reject her or not by myself" I say.

"What do you mean?" Yeji questions me right away.

"Yeji, let's not start an unnecessary war right now over one mate. Give her back to the vampires for now" the old man says again.

"Dad, why are you pushing so hard to give her mate back? What if that was my mate or Yuna's? Are you gonna easily give them up just because they were with the vampires first?" The Alpha is starting to show his annoyance towards his dad.