San-Ryujin

The omicrons are starting to disappear since its getting to the end of the eclipse. A lot of werewolves lost their lives and a lot are also injured. I helped lessen the number of the omicrons so the werewolves can handle it now. It helps that the omicrons aren't trying to kill me either so the fight is fairly easy. Maybe it's the omicron in me so they think I'm one of them.

The change in my wolf's appearance is also bothering me. How did he get the white hairs and different color eyes like that one werewolf said.

'Irving, are you still you?' I ask because I really don't know what's going on.

'Is that a dumb question?' He answers and I knew it's really him.

'What's your plan?' He ask me now.

'I think the werewolves can handle things now. We need to find San. I don't think he's gonna stop until he gets what he wants. I can't let him use or convince another creature to kill werewolves' I say.

"The vampires are coming!" I hear someone shout so I focus back to my surroundings.

I run over to the werewolf that shouted. The closer I get, I notice that the werewolf seems familiar. They turn around and I stop in my tracks.

"Chaeryeong" I say while frozen in my spot.

I don't know how she feels about me. The last time I saw her, she witnessed me hurting her mate that's also my sister. I don't blame her if she hates me.

"Ryujin" she hugs me, completely taking me by surprise.

"You're not mad?" I slowly ask as she let me go.

"I know that wasn't you. Are you okay?" She sounds really concern which is confusing me even more.

"I'm sorry" is all I can say.

"Are you back for good now?" I can't look at her eyes while she speaks to me so I just nod.

"We don't have time. The vampires are coming" she says right away.

"How do you know? I can't sense them" I look for any sign of the vampires. I sniff the air to catch their scent but I don't smell anything.

"I told you that I can sense things others can't. They're coming. I think they're gonna try to fight while there's still omicrons around. I was confused why they're coming but seeing how you are, I can see why. They lost control and they came to finish the job."

"Can you tell where they're coming from? I want to try to stop them before they get here. The werewolves are exhausted and I don't think they'll last another round of fighting" I say.

"They're coming from the north end of the territory but I'll go with you" She tries to take off first but I grab her arm to stop her.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I can't promise I'll be able to protect you if you go. I'd rather have you go back to the pack house and tell everyone to leave. The omicrons are disappearing so take everyone somewhere safe so the vampires can't get to them."

"What about you? You can't take them on by yourself."

"I just need to defeat San. Once he's gone, they'll stop. They won't make another move until ordered by the king and I don't see him coming to fight. That will buy you time to gather help from the witches or anyone. Take everyone somewhere far" I sadly smile at her.

"How are you gonna know where we are?"

"I don't need to kno—" she cuts me off.

"Ryujin, you're not planning to do anything stupid are you?"