Find-Yeji

"Just because they haven't killed anyone yet, it doesn't mean they wouldn't have and I don't know how the vampires got Lisa. I thought she was dead too. I'll admit I lied to Chaeyoung by saying she ran away and I told everyone else that she was killed" Jinyoung says to his son.

"Since when did we start punishing for a what if, dad? You took innocent lives."

"Now, I can't do anything about what you did in the past but be honest now, are you working with the vampires?" Beomgyu ask.

Jinyoung looks him in the eyes, "No."

"Liar!" Chaeyoung gets ready to attack him again but Yuna holds her back.

"Why did you think that Lisa was dead then?" Beomgyu is not letting anything past him.

"Because I thought I killed her. I left her alone in the woods and she was barely breathing. That's when the vampires probably took her. I don't know" Jinyoung is showing his frustration but I don't if he's lying or not.

I want to say something but I don't know for sure what his involvement is either. I just know that Ryujin is the black wolf that we're looking for. I know everyone practically knows now that Ryujin is a black wolf after finding out that Chaeyoung's mate is a descendant of an omicron wolf.

"So is it Yeji's mate that's been killing other werewolves? Is that why she was kicked out" A pack member ask.

"Hello?" A naked woman shows up before I can answer. I'm so glad for her interruption because I wasn't ready to answer the question.

"I've been running around your territory but no one seems to care. I'm here to turn myself in. I heard that this pack was in charge" she says.

"Who are you?" Beomgyu ask while snapping his finger so his men can give her a blanket.

"Thank you but I won't need it quite yet" She accepts the blanket but she sets it down on the ground.

"I believe you've been looking for me. I'm the black wolf that's been killing the other werewolves" she announces before shifting.

Everyone backs away and some are getting ready to shift but Beomgyu stops them. After a few minutes, the woman shifts back to her human form and picks up the blanket to cover herself.

"Lisa" Chaeyoung steps forward and all eyes are on her.

"I see you're doing well" the woman named Lisa smiles.

"Take her and lock her up" Beomgyu orders so the warriors immediately approach Lisa. Some expected her to fight back and she doesn't. She let them tie her up and take her away.

"Why aren't you ordering them to kill her?! She confessed!" Jinyoung is clearly rattled by the fact that Lisa is here. He keeps looking at Lisa being taken then back to Beomgyu.

"I need proof. We learned that Ryujin is also a descendant of the omicron. She could be the one were looking for. I'm not gonna kill an innocent werewolf" he bitterly say to him.

"Yeji, come with me. We're gonna talk to Lisa" he looks at me.

"Yes, Alpha."

"I want to come with. I want to see Lisa" Chaeyoung begs.

"You can see her after were done. I need to know why she's suddenly turning herself in. Don't worry, mom. I'm not gonna be bias with this whole thing."

"You're making a mistake, Beomgyu. You're my son, are you forgetting that? Why are you acting like I'm an enemy? When did you stop trusting me?" Jinyoung snaps.

"Dad, he's just doing his job as an Alpha. I'm sure he doesn't really think you're working with the vampires" Yuna innocently tries to calm him down.

I really don't know how she's gonna react if she finds out that her dad might be a traitor.