Shot-Ryujin

"Do you think you're rested enough to go to your brother's office and answer some of our questions? We kind of want to know how your life was over there. He's preparing to attack them as payback for taking you" Yeji states as I try to calm down from the image of her killing me after finding out what I've done.

I'm glad that she changed the subject though because I think I was being extremely obvious that I was hiding something when she was talking about how she would punish the black wolf once they're caught.

"I guess" I decide to cooperate while I'm here. I shouldn't make things difficult for them. It won't hurt anything to share with them what my life was like.

On the way to the office, I think about Lisa. I wonder what she's doing. I wonder if she's planning to help me get out of here or if she's just gonna leave me here.

I'm thinking about telling Chaeyoung about Lisa. How would she react?

I have to remind myself my goal. I can't get too comfortable here because I have to get back at Jinyoung for betraying Lisa and for practically stealing her mate.

"We're here" Yeji informs as we stand in front of Beomgyu's office.

She opens the door and gestures for me to go in first.

I slowly walk in. "Ryujin, thank you for actually coming" Beomgyu greets me. I also see Yuna in the room.

"I couldn't really say no. I can't say I was resting since Yeji saw me in the kitchen" I say.

"Have a seat" he points at the chair in front of him.

Yeji places her hand on my back but I move out of the way. "Please don't do that" I glare at her. It's not that I'm against her touching my back. It's more that I'm kind of insecure about my scars.

I sit down without saying anything else to Yeji. I'm sure it probably hurt her that I rejected her touch but I have to do this. I don't want to get involved with her.

Yeji sits down next to me and I see that she's not happy. I want to say I'm sorry but I'm trying to be tough.

'We should give her a hug' Irving says.

'No. Irving, I agreed when you said we should talk to her back in the kitchen and I did. Because of that we found out how much she hates us and what we've done. She wants to kill us by using silver. Don't you understand? Our mate won't want us' I'm starting to lose my patience with him.

"I'm gonna go straight to the point. What did the vampires tell you about us? You seemed to think that were your enemies" he ask.

"You could have eased into it" Yuna shakes her head at her brother. I guess my brother too.

"It's okay" I smile at Yuna.

"If there's any question that you don't want to answer, just let us know. Okay? You're not being interrogated. We just want to know what happened" Yuna kindly informs me.

"I was getting to that too, Yuna" Beomgyu looks annoyed.

"So you two are my siblings because we share the same mom?" I ask for confirmation even though I understand that they are.

"Yes" Beomgyu doesn't hesitate to answer.

Their dad is my mom Lisa's half brother so that means Jinyoung is my uncle and these two are also my cousins? What?

"How was Chaeyoung as a mom?" I ask. I know they're the ones that has questions but I want to ask some of my own.

"She's a good mom. I mean we don't know how she was when you were around but she was good to us. She taught us what we needed to know as werewolves. She was there to help ice our bodies after our first shift because, as you know, it's very painful" Yuna answers and I have a small smile on my face.