Train-Yeji

It's been a week since Ryujin finally started letting me in but she is still being distant with me. She's not pushing me away but she's very careful when she speaks. I know she has that secret that Chaeryeong is talking about.

She's also been hanging out with her a lot. I'm trying not to be jealous but I'm a bit annoyed that Chaeryeong knows a secret about my mate that I don't.

But Ryujin has been spending a lot of time with me too so I guess I can let go the Chaeryeong situation for now. We have dinner together almost every night too.

Ryujin's body has recovered from the effects from the silver but she still won't show us her wolf. She's still not giving us a clear answer about leading us to the vampires either. I don't know if she's protecting them or not. She's so damn hard to read.

'I really wish I can communicate with her wolf. You should ask for their name at least. I wanna know my mate's name' Sarina is whining.

'We have to take it slow. We can't have her shut us out again. We will get there' I assure her.

This past week Jinyoung has been leaving a lot too and he's not telling Beomgyu where he's going. When we ask where he goes, he keeps telling us that he goes out to run. We have some warriors following him but they somehow always lose him.

Were also keeping track of the witch's mansion since we got report of the black wolf being around there. We want to make sure that they're not planning an attack on us.

"Hey Ryujin" I sit down next to her. She's sitting in the courtyard by herself.

"Hi" she gives me a small smile.

"We have training today. It would be cool if you join us" I offer.

"Will it require me to shift into my wolf?" She ask and I frown. I really don't understand why she's so against showing her wolf.

"You're making me really curious about your wolf. My wolf is also curious about your wolf" I chuckle.

"Yeji" she turns her body to me so I do the same.

"Kiss me" she says and my eyes widen.

"What? That's so random" I say.

"You don't want to kiss me?" She ask.

"I do but I didn't expect it to be like this" I shyly look away.

"I don't know why but my body and my wolf is not content with just holding your hand anymore. Kiss me" she says once again.

"There's other werewolves that can see us" I kind of whisper.

"Do they not kiss their mates? When I was with the vampires, they kissed even if other vampires are around" she shares.

"It's just I've never kissed anyone" I embarrassingly say.

"Neither have I. Well I was kissed but I stopped it right away" she admits and my wolf gets angry and frankly I'm not happy either.

"You've kissed someone? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend that's a vampire?" I cross my arms now.

I can't believe she will be my first kiss and I'm not hers.

"She's not a girlfriend but she did confess but I told her no because I can't feel the same for her because werewolves have mates."

I give her a weird look, "You literally were pushing me away like a week ago and you played the mate cards with her? Unbelievable."

"Why do you seem upset? She kissed me unexpectedly" she tries to explain.

"That's not the point. You were pushing me away and someone was close enough to you to be able to kiss you. I thought you were pushing me away because of your secret and the fact that you're unable to connect with anyone since the vampires didn't treat you well then now I'm finding out that someone kissed you?"