Mark-Yeji

I get woken up by someone kissing all over my face. I remember last night's events with Ryujin and Lia.

My mate was a nervous wreck because she thought that Lia hated her for what she did to her. Lia sees the positive of her situation. She's happy because she doesn't have to train for a while since she's hurt. I'm sure she's even prolonging this injury to get herself out of training.

We spent the rest of the night just hanging out. Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong asked a lot of questions about Ryujin's life with the vampires. We all had an idea but we didn't know it was really that bad.

I open my eyes to find my mate on top of me.

"Good morning?" I chuckle.

"Good" she pauses to kiss me, "morning."

"What do I owe this special kind of alarm to wake up to?" I sit up and she gives me room. She sits on her knees while still next to me.

"I woke up and I saw how cute you were so I had the urge to give you kisses. I really wanna enjoy this mate thing" she cutely answers.

"Come here" I open my arms while gesturing for her to come to me. Once she's in my arms and I lay back down. Our foreheads lightly bump into each other's causing us to laugh.

"You're beautiful" she whispers to me.

"So are you" I remove some hair off her face.

I trace my hand along down her face to her neck and I'm met with my mark. I smile as I run my fingertips on it.

"It's what saved me" she places her hand on top of mine.

"I think marking me made my non-omicron side strong enough to take over. Thank you for not giving up on me" she smiles.

"You shouldn't thank me. San got you in the first place because of me" I sigh.

She shakes her head and she brings her face closer to mine, "I know you believe that but that's not true."

I look down at her lips and then at her eyes. I catch her looking at my lips too.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks without breaking contact from my lips.

"Yes" I say in a whisper.

She lowers her head and slowly takes my lips. I follow her movement as I wrap my arms around her neck to pull her down some more.

I moan through our kiss and made her growl a little. I honestly think she has the sexiest growl in the world.

I feel my body start heating up and Sarina is begging for more. I try to calm her down but Ryujin has moved on from my lips and moved down to my neck. I tilt my head a little to give her more room even though it's not my intention.

"Your scent is driving me wild" she growls.

I run my fingers through her hair but she stops me. She takes my hand that's in her hair and she presses them down on the bed above my head. She takes my other and does the same.

She holds down both my hands with just one hand. She continues to kiss my neck and occasionally licking it causing my body to have goosebumps.

"I think it's only fair that I mark you too" she pauses her kisses.

Again, I try to speak but nothing is coming out so all I can do is give her a nod. She hovers on top of me so I'm able to look at her. Her eyes are darker than usual but I can still see that she cherishes me.

"Mark me" I finally say.

Within a second, I feel her lips on my neck again. She kisses all around, trying to find the best spot to leave her mark. I want to hug her or hold her but she still has my hands pinned down above my head.