Fail-Yeji

Ryujin's wolf gets on top of me and they start punching me in the face. I bring up my good arm in front of me to at least try to protect myself.

"Master doesn't like what you did" they say.

I need to quickly lick her mark to complete the marking. Since Ryujin's wolf doesn't believe my words then I'll make him feel what we feel so he knows that we care about them and we're hurting without them. By we, I mean, I regret everything since it was all my mistake.

'Taehyun, any luck? I'm getting my ass kicked over here.'

'I've searched everywhere and I can't find any signs of vampires. Karina doesn't sense anything. We're not doing well, Yeji. At this rate, they'll be able to reach the pack house and kill everyone there and were not even close to reaching the first hour of this eclipse' Taehyun sounds discouraged.

"Fuck!" I shout when I feel them punch my ribs causing me to lower my arm.

Ryujin's wolf takes this opportunity to wrap her hands around my neck.

"Master wants your head back" I look at Ryujin's face and I see they're in tears.

They don't want this but they can't stop it either.

I reach up to wipe away their tears. This must be really hard for Ryujin to witness. I wish I can take her pain away. I wish I can make all of this stop for her.

I start to feel light headed and I'm starting to lose my vision. My eyes feels like it's ready to pop out.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" I mouth in hopes Ryujin can understand it.

I slowly close eyes, ready to die when I suddenly don't feel Ryujin's weight on me anymore.

'Are you okay?' Lia ask and I see that she's here in her wolf form.

'What are you doing? Go back to the pack house' I sit up while holding my side.

'I was trying to communicate with you and you weren't answering. I had to come out and see if you're okay!' Lia shows that she's worried about me.

I appreciate her coming out to help but she's not a very good fighter. Ryujin's wolf will kill her.

When I notice that Ryujin is no where to be found, I panic. I'm not sure what she's planning now. Lia just stopped her from killing me so she must be planning to attack her right now.

'Lia, did you see where Ryujin went?' I ask.

Before she can answer, Ryujin's wolf comes down from a tree and body slams Lia on the back. I hear a loud crack and Lia is on the ground whimpering and whining from the pain. I think Ryujin's wolf just broke her back.

I get up and I run towards them as fast as I can but my legs feel extremely weak. I need to find a way to lick the mark I made.

Ryujin's wolf is about to do his final blow on Lia but they're tackled to the ground by Karina.

I didn't know she's nearby. I thought she was still with Taehyun.

"Ryujin, you're taking too many lives. You need to stop. Please tell me where San is!" Karina is trying her best to hold down Ryujin but it's just a matter of time before Ryujin will overpower her.