Last-Ryujin

Irving stands tall as vampires continues to attack. This time no more Mr. nice wolf. He's really done with the vampires and I can feel it. When we shifted, a lot of the vampires backed off before attacking us again. This time around though, Irving bites off their heads if they're not careful. I notice that the other vampires are not as eager to attack once Irving is in the picture. 

My wolf is not invincible though. He's still getting hurt but his skin is tougher than mine so he can endure it better. The attacks slows down and a lot of them are standing back. You can tell they're afraid to come near because they might end up as one of the bodies that's surrounding us right now. 

'Did you get stronger?' I ask Irving. He's always been strong but like I said before he seems different. 

I try to recollect everything that happened with us but I can't think of anything that's significant to cause a change in him. 

While I'm busy trying to think, which is probably not a smart idea to do right now, I think I distracted Irving with my thoughts as well because he failed to notice that one vampire coming after us with a sword. Lucky enough, Irving is still able to get away to prevent a more damaging injury. The vampire is only able to leave a cut all along our left side. The pain is still there causing my wolf to whine and whimper a lot but it's better than the alternative of being beheaded. 

Irving gets himself together and he goes after the vampire with the sword. He tried to defend himself but my wolf is too quick and he already bit off his arm.

We take a look at San to see how he's reacting to all of this since he probably expected his numbers to win over my wolf's strength.

Irving growls at him and I see him get startled by it but he collects himself right away then act like it didn't affect him. The rest of the vampires are standing on guard but no one is making a move. Irving spins to look at everyone.

"San, we should leave. Your dad wouldn't be happy with all the lives that we already lost. Your plan didn't work. We can't get rid of them now. The eclipse is practically over. There's barely any omicrons left" one of his men tries to reason with him.

San has his eyes closed and his jaw clenched, "You want those lives to mean nothing? How can none of you take him down!?" He opens his eyes to glare at this men.

"He's only one werewolf and you let him win? You guys are supposed to be my strongest warriors!" San is extremely frustrated.

Irving shifts back to our human form.

"Just give up, San. Your men doesn't want to die. You know better than anyone else what my wolf is capable of. Your clan just witnessed a glimpse of it and they want no part of it" I hold my side from where we were cut by the sword.

"I guess I have to do the job myself" he grabs something from his back and charges me.

He raises the thing and it's a knife. He loves knives. He swings like a maniac when he gets close but I'm able to dodge it. He's about to stab me in the face but I'm able to grab his arms to stop him.

I get a closer look of the knife and the blade is made out of silver. It's not the usual knife he carries.

I kick him in the stomach to get him and his knife away from me. If I get stabbed by that thing then I really won't survive. I know I said I'm prepared for death but it doesn't mean I'll go down without a fight.

"Playing unfair like always" I grab my side again while trying to catch my breath.

"If you're not gonna help me kill her then at least make yourself useful and kill the others now!" San yells at his men.