Acceptance-Ryujin

"Ryujin, what are you not telling me?" Chaeyoung ask out of nowhere.

I'm out of the hospital now but I'm still not 100%. Silver has a long effect on our bodies. I wonder if Jinyoung did that so I can't do anything to him. He might be planning something.

My mom and I are in my room. She spends a lot of time with me because she said she missed me. Yeji visits me often too. I'm still cold towards her but it's even harder now for me because I've felt what it's like to be in her arms.

"What do you mean?" I pretend to not know anything.

She sits next to me on my bed.

"I know you've been hiding something from the moment you've arrived in this pack. What is it?" She's using her mom voice on me and it honestly scares me a bit. I didn't know having a mom is scary.

"Do you miss your real mate?" I ask.

I can't really tell her everything but maybe I should tell her about Lisa. I know she thinks that her mate abandoned her so maybe I should clear Lisa's name.

"Why are you asking me about that?" She frowns.

"They're gone. They left. Why would I miss them?" She scoffs.

"They didn't leave" I say.

"Ryujin, they left us when I was pregnant with you. Is this what you're hiding? You want to know about my mate?"

"Lisa didn't leave you" I decide to just reveal that I know who her mate is.

"How do you know her? Did Jinyoung tell you about her?" My mom is still acting defensive.

"I met her. She helped me escape from the vampires. She didn't leave you. She was taken. She was locked up by the vampires all these years. She didn't even know you got pregnant. She only realized I was hers when she saw my wolf."

"She was so hurt when she found out that you're in this pack."

"She didn't leave me?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Why would the vampires take her? Did they take you because of her? You're a black wolf?" She continues to ask more questions.

"She didn't. She doesn't know why the vampires didn't kill her. I don't know for sure why the vampires took me. And yes I'm a black wolf" I answer her questions but I don't mention Jinyoung's involvement because she might confront him so I just told her I don't know why the vampires took me.

"Where is Lisa now?" Her tone changes from being angry at her mate to showing concern for her mate.

"I don't know. She left when Beomgyu and Yeji found me. She was planning to take the fall for me" I sigh.

"What do you mean? Ryujin, tell me everything. I'm your mother. I'll protect you" She moves closer to me and she places her hand on my leg.

"You can't protect me" I say.

I contemplate whether to tell Chaeyoung everything or not. She doesn't seem to be aware of the black wolf killing other werewolves considering she didn't react when I said I'm a black wolf then I remembered that she said she had the pack mindlink blocked.

'Don't tell her. She might treat us differently' Irving shares his opinion.

"I've done awful things that I can't take back" I say in a whisper like, ignoring my wolf's advice.

"Ryujin, I can't help you if you don't tell me everything. What did you do?" My mom ask.

"I've killed so many of our kind. I've killed other werewolves, mom. I'm a monster" I start crying but I don't mean to.