Questions-Ryujin

My mate and my siblings leave. Thankfully, Jinyoung left too so it's just my mom and I. I'm really torn with what I want right now. I'm also wondering if Lisa is okay.

I can't believe she's gonna take the blame for everything I did. I don't think I can let her. My original plan was to escape from here again and find Lisa but maybe I'll stay here to avenge Lisa. One final kill then expose myself then I'll deal with the consequences afterwards.

I can't fully blame the vampires for what I did. I was angry and wanted revenge. I just didn't expect things to turn out like this. I didn't think I actually had parents that care about me.

My mom in this pack hasn't left my side since I got here though. But I still don't know how I ended up with the vampires if she cared about me this much. She mentioned about a door to Jinyoung. At least I know that she didn't give me up then it has to be Jinyoung's doing. I remember how he willingly gave me back to San when he showed up here.

Seeing Jinyoung also makes my blood boil, knowing what he did to my mom, Lisa.

"Ryujin, tell me if you're in pain, okay?" My mom is still trying to make sure that I'm okay.

"We're you really looking for me this whole time?" I ask.

"Yes. I knew deep down you were alive and you would come back to me."

"But why are you pushing your mate away?" She ask.

"I don't think I should get comfortable around here. As much as you say that this is my home, it's not. I'm happy that I got to see you and know that you do care about me but I don't think that's gonna be forever. Once your pack finds out what I've done, I'll be sent to my death. Even if you do decide not to kill me, you'll have a lot of packs that will go against you for that decision" I say.

"What are you talking about? What did you do?" She holds my hand.

"You'll know soon. Just not now. I have things to take care of first" I sadly smile at her.

"What are you planning Ryujin? Don't get yourself into trouble" she sighs.

"I'm already in trouble."

"What did you do? Talk to me. You can trust me" she pleads.

I contemplate whether I should tell her about Lisa or not. Maybe the reason that she easily fell out of love from Jinyoung is because Lisa is still alive. They're still mates so they'll always have that connection.

"Is it okay if I walk around?" I ask, changing the subject because I'm not ready to tell her everything. I have to be careful.

"Sure. Do you want me to go with you?" She ask and I shake my head. She looks sad that I refused her offer but I want to be alone.

"Okay, come back here when you're done. I'll wait for you" She squeezes the hand that she's been holding.

I stand up then I walk out of the room right away.

I head downstairs to get something to drink. Searching for the kitchen seems like a good first thing to see when you're new to a place.

'Are we really not gonna accept our mate? Maybe we should tell her the truth about us then let her decide' Irving says.

'Let's just get settled for now. Whether our mate accepts us or not, it's not gonna change my plan to end Jinyoung. He will pay for what he did' I say.

"Are you lost?"

I turn to look where the voice is coming from. I don't know how but I did make it to the kitchen.