Massacre-Ryujin

San enters the room again while clapping.

"That was so exciting. I can't wait to witness that on a larger scale" he cheerfully states.

"You and I can be great together. Don't you see that? We can rule this world. We start off with the werewolves then we can go after every other creature in this world. As long as you see me as your master then I can keep you alive" he squats in front of me.

I look down at Jinyoung then back at him, "I can't. I've taken enough lives do please don't make me do this."

"Why are you being so difficult, Ryujin? I'm giving you a chance to join me on your own. I don't like controlling your wolf but you're leaving me no choice."

"I'd rather die than join you" I spit on his face.

He slowly wipes it while exhaling loudly. He slaps me then grabs my hair, "Why do you have to be like this? Stop being stubborn and just follow my orders!"

"I will never work with you ever again" I bitterly say.

He shoves me to the ground and he stands up, "I was hoping to send you back to their pack to get close to them then attack during the eclipse but I see that's not possible now. Even if I control your human body through your wolf, they'll know because of your eyes."

"Actually, I think I'll give them Jinyoung's body back. They'll smell your scent all over him then they will really be against you" he smiles.

"I hate you" I say while holding my cheek.

"I'm gonna give you some time to think about this. Don't even think about escaping because I will make sure that your mate will die a slow painful death. Understand? You know what I'm capable of."

He leaves the room then I'm left alone with Jinyoung's body. I look around the room again. I need something I can write on. Maybe I can leave a note with Jinyoung's body that Beomgyu can find so he knows what's happening.

'Don't bother trying, Ryujin. We must listen to what master wants us to do.'

'I'll get you back, buddy. Just hang in there' I say to him. I know he doesn't want to kill either but he has no choice right now. He's being controlled.

'Master San will take care of us. We can be happy with him. The werewolves didn't want us. Our mate only sees us as a monster' he maybe under San's control but I can still feel the pain he's feeling.

'Irving, the vampires took advantage of us. Listen to me, we only have each other. I need you now more than ever. Please come back to me. San is not your master.'

I get up to start looking for something useful. I can't let San win. I can't let him use my wolf to destroy werewolves. If what he says is true that my wolf can control the omicrons then maybe Lisa can do the same but how am I gonna let her know that? I'm sure San will take over my body before I can even tell her that she can do that.

Two vampires enter the room while I'm doing my search and they're taking Jinyoung's body.

"Wait, don't take him yet" I say since I haven't done my plan.

"We have to. You had plenty of time to say goodbye" one of them says without even looking at me.

"What are you gonna do to him?" I ask.

"We're gonna take him near his pack's territory so they can find him" he answers and he's clearly annoyed with me.

They get ready to leave but I block them.