Home-Ryujin

It's been a few days since I spoke with Yeji through mindlink. It hurts me to know that she's going through so much because of me. I know she wants me back but I don't think it's the right choice.

'Are you sure this is what you want?' Irving ask.

'It's for the best. If we go to them then it will just cause more problems. The other werewolves hate us, Irving. Our family and their pack might not hate us but if we stay with them then they might lose the respect of the other packs' I explain.

'We're free now, Ryujin. Don't you want to see what it's like to be with your mate? You got to feel what it's like before Yeji found out about us. Didn't you like it? That feeling of completion? You can't lie to me. I know what you're feeling. You want to be with her.'

'Of course I want to be with her. She's my fucking mate. She's literally my other half. I miss her touch, I miss her scent, I miss her voice, I miss her smile. I miss how she cared for me. I miss her' I say as I touch the mark on my neck.

'Besides, I thought you were mad at her' I scoff.

'I was but now that things have calmed down, I kinda understand why she reacted the way she did. We all make mistakes just like how I think you're making this mistake by not going to her.'

'Where are you even going? You don't know how to act human like normal humans. You'll stick out like a sore thumb' he's really good at discouraging me.

'It's not gonna work, Irving. I know what you're trying to do.'

'I can't believe that you're gonna let us die without MY mate knowing my real name' I can sense annoyance from him.

'Well get used to it because she's never gonna find out' I seriously say.

'You're lucky that I respect you or I would have taken over your body and I would walk us straight to Yeji.'

"Excuse me, you look lost, do you need help?" I turn to see who it is. I've never really encountered with humans before but how hard can it be?

"I'm Ryujin" I extend my arm for a handshake and she gives me a weird look.

"I'm guessing you don't need help" she chuckles, "I'm Chaewon."

"I heard you were dead" she comments and my whole body freezes. She knows me? She's a werewolf. How did I miss that?

'You'll perfectly fit in with the humans. I take back what I said. You're an idiot like them' Irving teases me.

'You act like you know so much about humans when you know as little as I do since we've been together since birth!'

I'm really glad to have my wolf back. I'm also glad that we don't have the pressure or stress of having to please someone and take orders from anyone.

"You're extremely famous in the werewolf community, possibly even the whole supernatural community. Ryujin, the omicron wolf" she smiles and it's confusing me. She doesn't seem to hate me.