EPISODE 2 Battle of life VS death

Doctor:Where is the god demn blood,I swear if i lose him, i may end up loosing my job too,THIS IS ABOUT THE SHUKLAS,they won't spare me.Call doctor shushmita now.

Door opens suddenly and it is doctor Shushmita with the blood in her hands

Doctor S :Am here, Am here.

Doctor:Thank God,Now put it up and the drip on him ,hurry(doctor continues to awaken his heart but its not responding)

Meanwhile, as Virendra battles for his life , the woman in prayer losses balance and falls on the floor,She tells her self there is no time for giving up now,He might be somewhere fighting for his life,so she gets up and continues her prayers,more wind blows and so the parallel scenes of the doctor struggle and the woman ,the family praying are seen.

Suddenly,in the theater,the machine starts to draw a straight line and so does Meera's heart start to pain.

Doctor:We are loosing him,(the machine is about to end the line)

As the doctor is struggling,inside Virendra's mind He sees a blur Image of a woman smiling at him,She approaches near him.

Woman:Mukhi ji ,uth, uth ja,its time for you to wake up,your family is waiting for u,am waiting for you,u promised to protect us ,then why are u leaving us alone here ,please wake up for my sake,Mukhi ji.....Mukhi jiiiii..another voice is heard (Baba, Baba ,please wake up ,baba please wake up)

The machine stops drawing the lines,it has a flat line now, the doctors look at each other ,they all look sad

Doctor:I thinnn....,i think we've lost him, am sorry guys.

Suddenly the machine starts to beep again
Nurse:Doctor, look, its the machine ,i think we've not lost him.

Doctor:(rushes and checks for his heart beat)He is breathing guys,we've won the battle.But he is still weak and has lost alot of blood and so he might not wake up now ,i will inform the shuklahs ,Doctor Shushmita,(yes) ,I will leave the rest to you.

Inside Virendra's head, the people that helped him win his battle are seen disappearing,he tries to scream ,for them not to go but in vain ,they wave at him,(good bye for now)they whisper,the memories he has with these people are also seen being erased ,all the smiling moments and sad one are disappearing and so everything turns black for him.

Outside the theater......
Meera,Zayn and Amara are praying so hard as they can,tears are rolling down of Meera's eyes and she clearly is not ouk her self.

The theater doors are opened....
Mr.Vikram,Venraj and Kiara stand up.

Venraj:Doctor what happened how is he ?(doctor looks at them with a sad face)
Kiara runs to call the others
Kiara:Grandma ,its the doctors,they are out of the theater (Meera,Zayn and Amara immediately look at her and without wasting time run to the theater.

Meera:Doctor what happened to him?(all look at him with questioning faces)

Doctor:Misses Khan,Calm down,He lost alot of blood its true and he almost went in cardiac arrest (all the family members get shocked)But .....we managed to revive him,and am happy to say that he is ouk now,(Meera thanks kanhaji and Vikram hugs Zayn as the rest become happy)

Zayn:So doctor can we see him now?.

Doctor:well not yet,his minor wounds on his body are being attended to,and since we noticed that he once had hurt his leg,it became easier for it to get hurt again and so he cant walk for now ,Doctor Shushmita will be transfering him to the ICU for further observation because he is still critically ill and so then u can see him.
I must say ,he was quite a fighter .

Vikram:Thank you so much doctor.

Doctor:Ur welcome,By the way Mr. Vikram,am sorry for asking this at this time ,but how are u related to him regarding the fact that we have never seen him before in your family .And what happened to him, that he had to be brought in such a critical condition?

All family members are shocked by this and look at each other. END.

PRECAP.
The woman who was praying falls down and losses cautiousness,mean while a man is seen being pushed off the cliff, Virendra's eyes are seen blinking. Another man is seen dressing up and calls out a woman to hurry or they might miss the plane.