Episode 19{The NIGHT}

"Where is my night kurti" Virendra with messy drenched hair asks himself as he looks about the room. In a white towel, he moves to the cupboard but it's not there, "Bawri" he calls out to his wife. He starts to search for her, "are, bawriii!!", where could she have gone at this hour. "she has been ignoring me the entire day, I only wanted to spend a few moments with her, after all, I did save her from gajraj,  bawriii!,  is so shy, I wonder when she will........" As he is still complaining, when sees a bunch of red roses on the floor, signs pointing to a certain direction," what in the world is this", suddenly he sees a card on one of the direction arrows with the words "follow me,please". "what new game is this that bawri is playing with me." He starts to ask himself. He wears a white vest and follows the directions, still in his towel. The arrows continue to lead him, on moving outside, the haveli is as shiny as the dewali festive, his name pinned everywhere, the title song for Bawri playing the background. "thank you chief" written on the arrow below. He smiles on seeing it, he continues down stairs, each arrow has a word written onto it, "Meri pyaari Kroorsingh", "l love you, chief" He moves following the arrows, to the kitchen area, inside with it elegantly decorated, finds a meal on the table, "aapka favourite dish" written above the tasty dish, "please eat some of me". Chief gladly obeys the signs, he eats some of the food, and he would spend lifetimes eating it, its so sweet, he tastes all the dishes. On the next sign, he sees  a couple of clothes, a card on top. He extends near them, picks it with the word, "Meri pyaari Virendra,". "I.... Love... You... these are clothes I would want you to wear, A white shirt, white trouser, white shoes and a scarf are in front of him.

Chief at this moment is speechless he didn't expect this at all, that she would do all this for him. He gets the shirt, removes the vest and puts it on, the towel aside, and then the trouser, reaching half his, ankles, he puts on the shoes. Mind you he looks even more sexier than he is everyday, with the shirt being a, see through, showing his manly breasts, and broad chest, you can clearly see his flat fair white stomach. He continues with the arrows, till where a tray with multiple colors is seen, the paper directs him to carry it. He gladly does so, the arrows reach him at the swimming pool area, verrry, romantically decorated, a white screen is shown. As soon as he steps in, white, red, black all colour like petals fall on him. And he feels the smell of them. Right now he is not sure whether he is in a dream or not. The screen lights on and his life, his jaan, his heroine's face is shown, and he can't control his stare, "my dear chief, for the first time when I saw you, I didn't even want to look at you, or even be close to you, now I can't live without you, though our marriage was against all odds, no matter how much we became enemies, we didn't know we were building something inside of us, we didn't even know we would become one soul one day, that there would come a day, I would proudly say, now I don't regret the day we got married, you turned my poor life into a princess fairytale, faught against and with me for our love.

And the  kids, I can never repay the love and support they have given me, they have become my world. I feel as if my dream of getting my dream husband has been fulfilled. You have become my everything, my world, my universe, i love you so much than you can ever imagine. Your pain has become mine, your happiness, your joy. I can fight everything now as long as your next to me. My angry chief , my cute chief, my naive chief, my innocent chief, my happy, sad and emotional chief. I love all of them, especially my emotional chief. And today as your wife would like to tell you that am ready for anything this world will throw at us, and how this night will end. Chief I...... The screen stops and a woman, dressed in white heels, white cross section dress, like a sari but a bit loose and a bit tight, a scarf on her right, she looks shiny and very elegant, she comes from behind and hugs off her already numb hot man. On his ear, she whispers, to him,.... I... Love... You. Just like she did in the past oon valentines day,Purvi tells Chief how much she loves him..

Chief does not understand what is going on, "could it be another dream or" the last time something like this happened, he messed up and ended up sleeping with another woman, Sakshi, he pinches himself and its not, he can't believe that his shy Bawri has just done this. She in light makeup, no jewellery, her long wet hair, comes in front of him looking like a princess, her soft and small body, very pure like a new born baby. She smiles at him. He is speechless, he loves her more than anything in this lifetime.