EPISODE9 PART 2(ME OR HIM)

The cars arrive at the shuklah mansion,Harsith is just astonished by its hugeness and beauty,he admitted they are not only stinking rich but are also kind hearted ,the doors of the car are opened ,he is helped out by Venraj,to the wheelchair .The others too get out ,the three nurses smile and admire its beauty,walking sticks,an extra wheel chair are seen being removed by the maids and others.

Zayn:This is it my new brother, you Gona love this place,come on ....

All smile and Zayn pushes his wheelchair to the door side,on the stairs,they notice it will not be possible to move it ,so Vikram calls for a long half log of wood,its placed on the stairs and Zayn slides the electric chair up the doors,Meera gladly opens the big doors ,all arrive inside BUT are shocked on seeing Vihan eagerly waiting for them.

Meera:Vihan...!!Aaaap you are
back already.

Venraj aur Kiara:Baba!!!Ma!!!They both run and first hug Diya,(The two parents currently seem not to be in a good mood and by Vihan's face ,it clearly shows he is in rage)The kids hug their mother tightly, as they run to hug Vikram.....

Vikram:(serious look and tone)(Raises his hand in front of them and indicating for them not to bother showing him love)(all look at him shocked)

Zayn:Bhaiya ...what is wrong?

Vikram:(moves forward in the centre)(Harsh and serious tone) Before any one says anything to me ,first tell me WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHAT IS HE DOING IN OUR HOUSE?!!!!!!!(points at Virendra who is seated in the wheelchair)

Vikram who notices the situation might be serious decides to send the maids and the nurses away.

Vikram:(to one of the maids)Kavita dear,please take the nurses upstairs,in fact all of you please leave.(The maids gladly move with the three nurses away).

Everyone is just silent and looking down,Virendra who is just new gets worried.

Vihan:(serious) will some one answer me or not ,are you all just going to keep quit....

Meera:Beta,there is no need to show anger and a loud tone am sure we can talk calmly as grown people.

Vikram:Really ma!!!I want you to give me one good reason why I should not be mad right now,ma.

Meera.(calmly)I can't give it to you because it is not there.

Vikram:(Sarcastically)really ma,I have only respect and love for you up until this day, but I want to know one reason why you decided to make this decision.

Meera:I don't think, you Vihan ,have any right to question my decision. if its true you have only respect and love for me up till this day then you have no right to.question my decision.

Vihan:Ouk then mother,if I have no right to question your decision,then I have a right as your son to know what this stranger is doing in our home.

Zayn:Brother...I think you are taking this way too far....

Vihan:Basss!!!Zayn,Am sure u already got your part of the explanation, now its my turn and no one can stop me.All of you agreed to this,I can't believe you were not to inform me till dad called me up,or else I would be left out in the dark .

Meera:Vihan,this man you see right here in the wheelchair needs our help asap,if we sit here and argue all day about whether he should stay or not ,we may end up throwing words to each other and might regret it.

Vihan:And why should we not mother,the fact that you gave him my dead brother's name makes me want to throw him out the house,he doesn't deserve it because it already belongs to someone else mother.

Vikram:Vihan ,I think you are taking this way too far,your mother is right you will end up saying words to each other and in the end might hurt each other,so please just come down and listen to your mother atleast once.

Vihan:(angrily)No father,not this time,I don't know what she told you and you agreed to it ,all of you but I won't let it slide, our home is not some sort of refuge camp that any begger can come looking for shelter and we welcome them warmly.

Meera:Vihaaaan!!!!!!!!Basssss!!!!You have said enough already,everyone deserves to be helped and nursed ,because it might happen to you one day and he (points at Virendra)might be the only one to help remember that my son.

Vihan:Nayi,mother , I can not allow you to bring some random stranger into our home and I stay quite.(Vihan moves to where the wheelchair is, he is about to touch it when.......)

Meera:(loudly)Stop!!!!!Vihan;!!!!

Vihan:(was bending,looks up and turns to his mother, everyone too looks at her)Kyu ma,kyu.

Meera:( calmly)Because you of all people do not have the right question my decision, you have every reason to be mad but not in front of the children,if you take one more step on that wheelchair then you are not the son I raised ,take a look around Vihan,(Vihan looks at everyone) See through your children's eyes,do you really want them to do the same to another person in need in future ,throw them out like trash,talk back to their mother like what you are doing right now vihan ,is that what you want to teach Kiara,Venraj,your brother Zayn and sister,Amara to do after you are gone ,I want you look into their eyes Vihan ,and tell them am wrong(Vihan looks into his daughter's eyes)

Kiara:(teary eyed)Please baba,don't do this...

Vihan:(Brings out tears)I can not bare to see tears in your eyes mother ,especially you Kiara,if this decision is to unite our family then I will support it,but if it ever brings my family down fall,I will be the first one to open the gates for his departure in future. I will accept him but not as my brother or any of the sort he is still an outsider for me till he gains our trust .mark my words everyone. Mafikardije mother. Am sure everyone is tired. Please rest.(He walks away angrily and teary eyed upstairs and so does Diya).

Meera:(softly)(to Zayn)Beta ,please arrange for Harsith's room,he will take the one next to yours.

Zayn:Thik ma.

Everyone goes to their rooms and Zayn moves a speechless Harsith to his new room.

Flashback end.

Meera:I do remember very well ,I have not forgotten and its been two years now, Harsith is still the same ,he has not turned into a monster like everyone thinks he might be ,and am sure and stand by it,in Kanhaji's eyes I made the right choice Vishnu.

Vishnu: I hope so mam Meera.I will go and make breakfast.(She leaves).

End of Episode.

Ouk enough of this ,in the next episodes, the real Purvir journey and love twists,heartbreaks will begin.

Please comment was the introduction to this story nice,or do you like it,am not Indian at all but am trying ,please show me some love guys I will appreciate ,it will give me moral. Forgive my Hindi mistakes and if I went too far I apologise. Thanks.