EPISODE12(THE DESTINY KNOCK).

The teacher comes to a certain class,she calls out to Sudha who raises her hand.

Teacher:Please follow me.

The two move towards the principle's office. At the same time Harsith arrives at the college .In his glasses he gets out the car ,the scenes are parallel of Harsith and the woman. He moves forward inside the building.

Students: Guys guys its Harsith Shuklah Khan.(All the students rush outside and notice him talking to a teacher for directions).

Student:God!!He is even more handsome in person,look at how tall he is,perfect size,look at the muscles.

Boy:Come on he is not that good looking!

Girls:Shut up !!!?

Boy:(scared) Ouk..ouk...

Boy:I wonder why he is not married when he literally has everything.

Girl:(jokingly)Its because he is waiting for me to study.(All students laugh)

Boy: Are you mad,how can such a rich ,good looking and respected man like Harsith date someone like you,you have the poorest of grades ,am sure the wife he will marry will be more brilliant and responsible than you are.(Harsith walks past them,all the girls look at him and smile ,he smiles back just not to look bad in their eyes,as soon as he smiles back they all ran mad,he continues to move with the teacher to the principle's office)

In the office .

Knock at the door.

Principle:Come in.(a woman elegantly moves in and greets the teacher)

Woman:Ji principle sir,you called for me.(Her face is revealed and its Sudha ,but now more grown and educated)

Principle :Yes mrs Sudha,can you please tell us .How do you know Mr. Khan here?

Sudha:(Looks at Venraj and smirks ,Venraj smiles and makes a pleading face.)Sir, he is Venraj Khan ,the son of the rich Vihan Singh.(Venraj smiles)

Principle:Don't you guys share anything more.

Sudha:(What kind of questions is the principle asking)Sir,I only know him as a student here ,nothing more.(Venraj gets shocked and so does Zayn and anush)

Zayn:(in laughter)Dude she has denied you in front of everyone. Your such an idiot.(He laughs)

Principle: There you have it Mr:Khan ....(a knock at the door)Please come in....and Mrs.Sudha you can take your leave now.

Sudha:Ji sir.(she turns to go as the door gets opened,wind blows and music is heard,Harsith steps inside as Sudha turns to him,she looks at him keenly,and........)

But she does not give it much attention because his head is looking downwards on his phone and his new style is a nice disguise but only his voice is not ...will she hear him speak ,they both move towards each other's direction Harsith on phone as Sudha arranges her bag when.....they knock each other,Sudha's bag falls down and some small note books fall outside,hers and purvi's picture fall out on the floor.

Sudha:Am sorry.....(They both kneel to pick the things when she picks everything, The picture is left when Harsith suddenly picks it up,his eyes land on Purvi first when Sudha grabs it from him)Thank you.(she stands up to go when he speaks)

Harsith: (Virendra voice)You are welcome.(As soon as he speaks,Sudha gets shocked on hearing his voice)

Sudha: (surprised and shocked)Mukhijii......!!!!!(She turns to look at him when he is turning his face to the principle so she is unable)

Zayn;(Happy)Brother!!!!

Venraj:(happy)Uncle!!!!Am so glad you are here,please save me(He hugs him and he hugs back as Sudha looks on shocked and worried with a curious face)