EPISODE 8(ME OR HIM)

FLASHBACK
2years and half back
Vihan:Vishnu ji where is everyone...

Vishnu:You forgot ,didn't you,

Vihan:(confused)Forgot...what did I forget..(he looks at both of them)

Diya and Vishnu smile at his cute forgetfulness.

Diya:That they would be at the camping site.

Vihan:oooooh!I really forgot that ,we will wait for them here.

At the hospital.
Meera:His name is Harsith Shuklah knan,meri second baccha.

Receptionist :This mam,we will need your credit card for the payment (she hands in the card and it is put on the machine )Thank you mum.

Meera:(Nods her head sadly)Marfikadije Vikram,I don't know if what am doing is even right but am only following what my heart tells me )She moves where the others are.

As she is coming ,Zayn,Amar,Kiara, look at her endlessly with tears in their eyes,she too looks back at them and thinks.
Meera:(in mind)Why is everyone looking at me like that ,has Vikram already informed them of what I have done.She decides to stay strong and face them because it was her decision.

Zayn:Ma!!Is it true.....

Amara:Mum!You ,...You could not have possibly just given it to him like that...

Kiara:Grandma please say something....

Meera:Bassss!!!all of you It was my decision am your mother and you grandmother ,I know in any way possible it will be hard for you to accept him as family but with time .....

Kiara:What do you mean with time Grandma ,are you saying ,he is to stay with us forever.

Meera:Kiara..will you let me finish?We will help him look for his family as we take care of him when the time comes when his family is found ,we will let him go but for now he needs our help.We should not be selfish.

Kiara:And what if he doesn't have a family,or when we don't find it , will we still stay with him.(meera looks at her with no answer....)

Zayn:I guess that question is answerable (Every one looks on sadly at meera,Amara realises that everyone might be against her mother ,she thinks of something)

Amara:May be mother is to right (everyone is stunned by her sudden change including Meera)no one doesn't have a family ,we all saw ,they have tried to kill him twice ,am sure his family must be worried for him.(she steps next to her mother and takes her hand)Mothers do not make a mistake guys,am sure she has made the right decision,what do we have to loose anyway

Vikram:(loudly and boldly )Our Freedom!!!!!!Imagine the trouble we will be in if we bring him close,he's had death attempts who will be next,me your brothers ,your mother.

Zayn:And that's where you are wrong dad(Vikram looks at him with a confused and shocked face)What I mean dad is ,why us why did God chose us for this, why is it that it was us that picked him up,For Godness's sake Dad we have everything,what will we loose if we help him we've got you dad ,we have security am sure nothing will come our way please accept this guys ,am with Mum and Amara,....Kiara....Dad.

Kiara:well I don't want to loose either,so...(all laugh..) Am with you.. I can feel he is a good person.come on grandpa(Venraj arrives later)
Venraj: (confused)What is wrong.. Why is everyone looking like that)
...suddenly before Vikram could say anything....

Nurse:He is awake...(All look at her) .

They rush to Virendra's room.They all hesitate to open the door and Zayn finally agrees to do it.