episode 15(the memories never die)

He reached down between their joined bodies to flick her nub. With him moving inside her,his thumb drawing circles on her nub, and his hard chest moving against hers, she reached her peak. Her painfully tight walls clenched on him more tightly as she came, biding him to loose himself. So he did.....
_

_______ _,___,____,

Harsith wakes up with a gasp,_he is sweating and he is rock hard .Dreams of this mysterious night with a woman he can bearly see in full facial plagued him every night for the past one year. It came to him slowly,like memories. At first it used to come to him in bits and pieces but today he experienced the whole night with her.He wishes he can see her face but every time he tries he fails its like his memories don't allow him to, he knows he is too old to have wet dreams but....,as Harsith turns his face to look at his see through window on his left,he notices and feels some weight on him..."Wait was I in a dream or was it real ,.this time did I sleep.,...,no__no..no Harsith stop thinking too much...but what if..."Harsith thinks as he turns his already shaking body to see the face of the person next to him,...on turning ,..his face lands on his little brother Zayn .....,busy cuddled on to him and sleeping soundly..

"aaaaah,...uuuuuh" Harsith shouts in a voice enough to deaf someone as Zayn wakes up in a Jerk "What ,..what happened brother...." A terrified Zayn asks his brother while looking up and about the room,on noticing a no change in the room he glares at his brother  who is already looking at him.

Zayn:Did you have those haunting and scary dreams again, don't worry am here.__ a sleepy Zayn tells his brother as he goes back to slumber off..

"What are you doing in my room Zayn..,For kanhaji's sake and on MY_BED_Zayn" A serious and shocked Harsith asks his brother.Zayn wakes up on hearing his brother's serious tone.
"Why are you shouting in the morning"..." I only slept here ,its no big deal any way ".

Harsith:Well it's a big deal for me,your room is just right next to  mine.

Zayn :Dekh bhaiya,I only couldn't sleep in my room because I was too drunk yesterday and I couldn't go in mum would check on me and if she smelt alcohol I would be dead so I came here ,if she saw me sleeping with you she would be relieved ,ouk.....Satisfied now ..__He lies down again as Harsith calms down.

"And by the way,you were making some pretty ackward noises last night and you were really so clingy on  me ,I almost thought you were___*I was what ..what are you talking about ,get up ,..get up it's already morning. The two brothers argue.

Zayn:Ouk! alright am getting up...stop being so mean.

Zayn  gets up as Harsith can't control his pillow hitting on his back. He goes down from the double sized bed into some house slippers to the door while being eyed by a thinking Harsith.

" Oh god my head hurts a lot...oh by the way__he turns__well Harsith..."An already irritated Harsith Looks at his brother, raises his hands, " what happened now."He replies.

Zayn remembers how  clingy and sweaty his brother was on  him last night, it got him thinking that may be his brother is hiding some thing from him."you are hiding something from me brother"Zayn questions __Harsith's bp raises when Zayn asks him this question, "Kya , ..hiding ...what am I hiding " Harsith defends__

Zayn:But why are you so shocked by my question, its just a concern I have for you,you don't need to get too tensed  unless if am  right are you hiding something from me?,mmmmmh...?