Episode 20

Purvi sits on bed and leans her head on the back .She closes her eyes and feels the breeze. Honestly its clearly seen that she misses that man dearly ,tears roll down her eyes ,it had become a normal thing. Every night she cried alone in the corner and she was fine by morning. The family members knew about it but kept it a secret ,she was bound to cry .it was normal for her. Worried sometimes they were about her health since she was still pregnant back then. Purvi stays still for moments like that ,the clock is showing 11pm in the night ,only the tickling sound of the clock and the babies breaths plus her silent sobs are heard.

She decides to get up and take a look at her babies who are innocently deep asleep in their cozy bed after she wipes off her tears. “How did you find out that you still had a chance to give birth,Purvi”...She remembers Sudha and Anjali constantly asking her this question but always dodged it because it reminded her of Virendra but while she looks at the babies she feels its high time she be open to them ,she thinks this while holding baby Mehendra's tiny finger(Purvi and chief's baby boy)when Manas comes calling to her,“Haathi,....” “sshshshh” she tells him by putting her finger her mouth to  be quiet as his  siblings are sound asleep not to wake them up.

“what happened ”she asks him silently in a whisper as she goes to his level.

“Haathi ,I had a bad dream about Baba ,am very scared Haathi”.

“Nayi meri pyaari genda boy ,don't be scared am here for you”.

She caries her small elephant and  places him on the bed ,she covers him with the blanket and tucks him slowly in bed .

INSIDE THE SHUKLAH HOUSE
“Is your problem with me or with the deal,please be clear Vihan”,...Vihan is at the balcony area on the room terrace but Harsith's words can't get  out of his head ,he is angrily walking from here and there while hitting on the bars.“It seems your problem is with me and not the deal,..all I did was  a slight transaction ,that's all....,Vihan if you don't accept this deal then you have gone against me ....”He remembers his mother telling him which only glows his anger more .

“Harsith,....Harsith,....Harsith,... This begger bastered has made my life miserable ,only of I could....

His wife comes at the spot before he could say more things further. She offers him a glass of water to which he refutes.

“Am not thirsty”

Diya can clearly understand her husband ,she places the glass on the nearby table and asks him to sit down so they can talk .

“I know what you are going through right now,inside you you have a storm that is about to explode, you think you hate Harsith with all your might ,but that's not the case” Vihan looks at his wife and is asking himself what she is trying to imply.

“V,you don't hate Harsith,you just despise what he is ,inside you feel ever since he came here he is a competition for you, be it at home and in the company,back before him you were the star of the family ,the big brother the kids would run up to so quickly ,but after Harsith arrived you feel they have distanced themselves more far away from you. And that has given you more reason to hate him. Worst of all seeing him bond with mother has left you wondering if you are still her son. Looking at him achieve more in a short time has made you crazy to beat him. But thats not the case Vihan.”

“If its not that ,then  what is it ,if its not my hate ,there is nothing more,I hate him with all my heart and I will clearly show it to him every time I get the chance to”.

You are not listening Vihan,its not hate ,it's because for the first time you have gotten a competition with someone who can stand against you ,some one who has no fear going against you, someone who can sternly tell you no in the face,and that is Harsith, you are scared Vihan.”