Episode 21.

Honestly.......,I wish that day arrives when  amar upadhyay and Sudhanshu pandey ,share the same screen,just saying anyway.....

--------------------------------------------Harsith looks at his siblings, for a moment he thinks ,“I can't let them down, forget that! ,I can't even say no to them ”. The honest truth is ,he loves them immensely, and its not in his nature to say no to family unless when he is not in the right mode.

“Alright,guys sit,let's talk” He tells a standing Zayn looking at his sister as if waiting for another world war., “Come on ,sit”. Dragging Zayn to the living room area of his luxury mansion room.
He signals them to sit,Amara who is just smiling at his brother ,in a black top,buggy black jeans and sandles ,all kinds of necklaces around her neck,Zayn in his pajamas sit down.

“Listen,I have no problem helping out ,the both of you ”Harsith informs them as he pulls out a stool nearby and sits in front of them.

“Both of us ,matlab?,Zayn asks his brother, who looks at Amara,..“oooh!, I see, she also needed help,then why were you beating around the Bush, you wanted to sabotage my plan for your own interest” Zayn asks Amara.

“Exuse me!,I was just stopping you from being in trouble again,at least complement me for that” Amara fires back.

Before Zayn replies back Harsith   interferes,the last thing he would want them do is to fight ,when he can be the solution.

Harsith tells them he will help both of them,“Zayn,..Amara has an art exhibition this Saturday, and so she asked me to help her with her paintings, not only helping ,am also participating in it,its going to be be more like an art gallery competition.....

“This Saturday,lekin bhaiya, the school basketball competitions are on Sunday ,how.....

“i will manage,am your brother after all, ouk,the art showcase, the ball,... I will manage all this only if I have your support ,especially in making sure mother does not find out ,am to play ball .And one more important thing ,....

“what bhaiya”.

“Your elder brother ,Vihan!,he shouldn't find out I went against mother,or he will use it against me,I have to take care of business at the office, I have a new deal I got,that means I might be busy during the day , I will have to over see the vanishing of Mr. Kapoor's hotel, but I promise by 4 pm I will be home ,to practise with Zayn,! and Amara ,the night shift is yours ”.

For a moment the two kids go silent for a while,the current situation between Harsith and Vihan is such ,that if it is ignited ,that's the end of their brother. But Harsith agreeing does not mean its the end,its actually the beginning of their sneaking to practise,Meera being against him using his once but twice broken leg has been not just a warning ,how will they do it ,he has only four to five days till the art tournament,exhibition or competition including the ball competition.

“Thank you so much bhaiya, mwah!!! ,you are the best” Zayn hugs off his brother who hugs him back with much passion .....

“Alright ,that's enough. “Sniffs”..“you really need to take a shower ,..you wreck of alcohol.”

“Really”.

“wohooo..”Am still in the room gentlemen.” Amara demands her attention. “Anyway ,thank you bhaiya,you are really gonna be late for your meeting with the builders.”

Harsith hugs off his cute sister and heads off for the door with files in his hand and a big smile on his face, for most times its the disturbance from his siblings that starts off His day. He does not know but for some reason he finds it too cute and fun to watch them tease each other ,there is that calmness it gives him.