EPOSODE 4 The Divine Connections

Man:Oh my god!!!Diya,we are gona miss the plane,am sure mum might kill me if we do ,u......(A woman puts a piece of burger in his mouth)

Her face is revealed and on first sigh u may loose ur seeing forever.She is wearing a simple Sari and some of her upper body is clearly visible,The man looks at her from top to Bottom and he is just awestruck by her beauty,

Diya:(passes her two fingers in front of him making a sound,the second time and he comes back in his senses,she raises her eye brows asking him whats wrong)

Man:aaaaah.....wooo.....(she places her finger on his mouth)

Diya:U can leave it if it cant come out Mr.Vihan(She then extends more closer to him and there is literally no space left,she places her hands around his neck and her wet hair on one side,extends on his ear and and in a very sexy voice)What were you saying ....Mr. .....Vihan(She looks at him and he looks at her with a very speechless face)

After realizing she has left him on cloud nine,she decides to go but slides her fingers on his body(before she reaches for the door,he pulls her in a jerk to his body and eyes meet)

Vihan:(looks at her and then places her on the wall,he starts with her neck end slowly moving his hands around her bare waist,after the neck,he comes for the eyes,and then its time for the mouth....slowly...slowly....he comes close and he can feel her breath her hand behind on his hair)(suddenly....
There is a knock on the door)

Vihan:(irritatingly)Who the hell is it?

Voice:Sir,its your secretary,am sorry to disturb you now but we really might miss the plane

Vihan:Samara,really is it the time to tell me that now,am busy

Samara:But sir,ur leave was scheduled for today and the next flight might take off next week ,which is bad because you need to sign some papers In Delhi tomorrow.

Vihan:(irritated)(looks at Diya who is smiling at him already)

Diya to Samara:we will be out in a few

Samara:Ouk mam,i wait for u in the lobby down stairs

Vihan:This is all your fault,u always find a way to make me loose my senses

Diya:Then start controlling it,i was just making my husband happy.By the way did you buy mother's dress(Vihan looks at her shockingly)

Vihan:I thought you had bought it,i told you to.

Diya:I think you've lost your senses again.You never told me to buy mother a Sari remember.

Vihan:You.....rushes and calls his secretary,hullo......its me....i need you to order for the most finest .....(before he can talk,his phone is switched off)What....(looks in Diya's direction and she is holding a very beautiful Sari in her hands)You lied to me

Diya:Nope i didn't lie,i just didn't tell you i had bought it ,so now shall we go ,am also tired of Goa,i want to see my babies,i wonder what Kiara is doing ,if Venraj has been feeding well

Vihan:(looks at her and smiles)Am sure our kids are doing just fine ,And perhaps are waiting for us at the airport we better hurry.(Vihan is seen calling for the hotel stuff to come carry their stuff while Diya places Meera's sari in the suitcase,next scene shows 3 cars arriving and the maids carry their stuff into the car,they board and the cars take off to the Airport's direction)

Back in the hospital......
Virendra is seen on the hospital bed with a bandage tied around his head,on his neck and his leg Doctor shushmita tells the nurse to transfer him into the ICU.At the same time,Purvi on the other hand is being rushed to the near by room,as the nurse opens the doors and pushes Virendra's bed ,in the corrider is where the connection takes place,purvi's hand. falls in air and so does Virendra's as they are both being taken,their hands meet and they make contact as soon as his hand meets Purvi's, wind starts to blow around and the clouds change,the song for Bawri is heard and so does Virendra's body start shaking,they are by passed and Virendra in his unconsciousness feels a special feeling and connection.Purvi is rushed and so does Virendra but Purvi's face is all pale and her eyes all teary.Virendra is brought to the ICU as the doctor attends to Purvi.

PRECAP
Vikram is about to hand in the patient papers when Me era suddenly grabs them,the police arrives to ask the Shuklahs some questions while Venraj gets mesmerized by someone who comes screaming Purvi's name.