EPISODE 11(THE NEW ME PART 2)

Kaviya breathes in.

Kaviya:(sighs)(in mind)Control it Kaviya,he is just your boss...nothing more.(coughs) (harsith gets alert he hides the medicines)

Harsith: mmmmh!Don't you know I hate it when people snick up on me....(looks at her with a questioning questure)

Kaviya:sorry sir pr the reporters are waiting for you now.

Harsith: Ouk then,let's go...

They move outside ,as soon as he moves outside the five reporters start to take pictures of him and ask him questions ,his eyes are afraid of the light the camera brings out he starts to touch his eyes Kaviya notices....

Kaviya:alright everyone my boss does not like taking pictures of him ,the light affects him if you could please take your pictures from a distance(The two men move a little further from him and take pictures from there)

Harsith: shukriya Kaviya...alright everyone ,am so glad you are here...but its gona be like this one question per person....you go first(points at a lady reporter).

Lady:Well Mr.Khan considering the fact that you are a very good looking person ,bohot handsome,and very rich could you tell us the reason as to why you are not yet married or perhaps with no kids yet do you have any problem.(All laugh including Harsith)

Harsith: Well that's a pretty nice question.(Back home Meera who was on the TV sees his son she raises the volume up,Vikram too joins her,Another woman in a light after shower dress notices him and puts up the volume.)First of all ,
am I live right now.

Lady:Yes you are ready.
its an exclusive interview so you are .

Harsith: Ouk...Shaadi...well for now I do not think am ready to be a good father ,I have to first be a good son and that's what am working on.Don't get me wrong am very good down there.(Every one laughs)I love children but I have to first work on my career.

Meera:Aaaap kyu !!!Why is he lying Vikram,he is just afraid of marriage,he has declined all my offers.

Vikram:Calm down Meera,you might get a heart attack....(she makes a face)

Back.
Harsith: And am just waiting for the right person.Next person.

Man:My question is like hers,is there someone special in the heart of the second born of the Shuklah family now.

Harsith: Where do you get these questions from...Well aaaah.....I have someone special.(the woman who was drying her hair stops and closely looks at the screen,she places her towel down and smiles)But I won't say her name .For now let's keep it that way.(The woman on the other side smiles)

Meera:(confused)Special!!!!....there is one!!??.....she!!!!...who is she.!!!!

Harsith: Is that all........(As he is about to go one man raises his hand and says ,is there time for one more?)please go ahead.

At that moment ,Vihan is seen coming in the company,he opens the doors,him and Arjun his closest cousin with other two men,as he moves he notices a crowd and Harsith facing some people he calls Kaviya.

Vihan:Kaviya..(she looks at him,a scared face appears on her ,she runs up to where he is.)

Kaviya:Yes!sir

Vihan:what the heck is going on here?

Kaviya:well Mr.khan is being intervied.

He looks there and extends closer to listen.

Man:,we had a chance to review the Shuklah album,and we noticed something, you are not in those photos.

Harsith: Ouk,so what's your question.(Vihan is listening closely).