+1. Epilogue

+1. Epilogue

"Hah! What is that, Terasaka?"

It's normal for people to immediately bust their guts in laughter when they see the pink bear phone strap on Terasaka's mobile. It's incongruent to his image and appearance, and his superiors really see it as an indication that he's a pushover.

But well, Teraskaa signed up for this career that basically gets you bullied left and right, so he digresses.

He's just an apprentice. He'll tolerate until he's the bully again.

"The gap moe is pretty cute though," a female superior snickered at the sight. It's not as much mocking as it is looking down on him, but it still feels just as snide.

Terasaka sighed.

This is a fight that's not worth picking. He knows that much.

"It's pretty lame, isn't it?" Terasaka chuckled, following at their pace. "But I can't remove it till I fix all these mistakes in the report. Keeps me motivated, yanno?"

(One day, when Terasaka, Karma, Kayano, Nakamura, Okuda, and so many more of them all make it as prominent figures of their fields, the single similar item they treasure, pink and fluffy and so uncharacteristical, becomes a hidden hallmark of people who must not be antagonized.)

(Only then does Terasaka laugh loud and boisterous, exclaiming with confidence against the people who demean it.)

-

"Na~gisa-sensei!"

Nagisa wailed. One of his students just sauntered into the classroom, it's seventh period, and he's clutching Starbucks in one hand, like nothing was wrong.

"Here, I got you a Blue Hawaii Latte," he said, happily presenting it.

"Why does that exist? Why would you latte a Blue Hawaii?" Nagisa snapped out of it, "I mean. Tasaru-kun! Get serious, you can't just walk in this late!"

"Hey, it's surprisingly good, you know! Also, I got lost."

"And yet you found Starbucks."

"It was the only logo I recognized. I felt like being illiterate today."

"You can't just turn your literacy off!"

Nagisa sighed longsufferingly. As if being stuck with a class of problem children was bad enough, he had to deal with eccentrics, too.

"You know I'm going to have to stop accepting bribes like this," Nagisa argued.

He'd been turning up late every day, but he's also been buying him stuff so he'd feel nice enough to change that 'Late' to a 'Present' on his attendance record. His hopes of graduating were looking real bleak at this point. At least his grades were alright.